꒰💕꒱Us

"your hand
touching mine.
this is how
galaxies
collide."

"

"Oh come on please!" 

"Noooo. I want to just lay here."

"Jisoo. Stop being lazy."

"But I love it."

"More than me?" Jisoo looked over at Taehyung who was showing puppy eyes to her. The reason which made him do so was a surprise. Yes, a surprise. 

Don't worry. He wasn't pregnant.

It was just something that had to be done 1 year ago but he couldn't as he had no guts. 

Over to Jisoo. Even after 5 years of dating, hanging out together, traveling across the world, having each other in their tough times, moving in together, landing on the bed and making love, doing many more things...Jisoo still felt the same she did half a decade ago. No matter how much they fight, she always was soft for her baby's pleading eyes.

"What do you want, Tae?" she placed her hands on her hips with a tired expression as she sat on the couch. "Let's go to watch the movie I was talking about." "But haven't you watched it already? Why do I have to go then?" she focused herself on her phone. The lad just pouted, seating himself beside her. "It wasn't fun without you. Baby, please?" he side-hugged her.

Jisoo kept her phone on the side table. "Do we really have to go? I am-" Taehyung cut off her with an "Okie" in tiny. He made a sad expression trying to make her fall into his trap. And the latter just sighed "Ok. I'll get ready but in return, you'll treat me something delicious."

"I gladly accept being bankrupt by my love"

he said earning a chuckle from his lady, making the corner of his lips to curve upwards.

"Haha. Sure."

❄❄❄

"It's so cold. Huhuhu."

"It was you who decided to come out."

Taehyung did a small "Hmph" before they finally reached the movie theatre. He was about to ask her something but before he could...