𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 (𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘤)

It was around 8 in the morning. Alec had previously promised Magnus a training session, but Magnus decided to use Alec's day off as the training day.

"Come on pup, time to rise and face the day!" Magnus said as he opened the curtain wide enough to let the light shine in on Alec.

"Why do you keep calling me pup? Please don't try to make it a thing, I am the head of the New York institute." Alec reminded his boyfriend as he tried to wake up.

"Just because you are a leader doesn't make you any less cute." Magnus said with a smirk.

"Anyway why is it so early, today is my day off." Alec sighed a little annoyed.

Magnus walked over to Alec and sat down on the bed. "I know, but remember you promised me a training session, well today is the day." Magnus told him enthusiastically.

"Well why do we have to do it at 8am?" Alec asked with a grumpy pout.

"Because the morning is the best time for exercise." Magnus told him, trying to sound as serious as possible.

"And how is that true?" Alec asked, still half asleep.

"Because I said it is. Now get up, we have to train!" Magnus announced and then walked out of the room.

Alec rubbed his eyes vigorously, trying to wake up. He opened his eyes a little wider as he adjusted to the bright glow of the sun.

He got out of bed after a few minutes and walked over to his wardrobe.

Alec's bedroom in the institute was pretty big. There weren't many things in there, but that was how Alec liked it.

Alec looked for some clothes to train in and quickly threw them on.

Magnus was already dressed Alec had noticed when he was awoken that morning.

Alec walked into his bathroom after he had got dressed.

He splashed some water on his face to wake himself up as he was still half asleep.

Alec wasn't really a morning a person, which is why he wasn't in the best mood that Magnus woke him up on his day off.

Once he was ready, Alec walked down to the training room.

Magnus was already waiting in the training room. He was stretching his arms behind his head to make sure his muscles weren't too tense.

Alec rested his back against the wall as he watched Magnus stretch.

He loved watching Magnus doing his own thing, especially when that thing involved Magnus flexing his muscles.

"So, are you ready to train?" Alec asked in a louder voice as he walked into the training room.

Magnus turned around quickly when he realised Alec was in the room. He nodded at Alec's question and stood in a more formal stance.

"Ok then. Let's get started." Alec said. He walked over to where the weapons were located and grabbed two sticks to train with.

Alec strode back over to Magnus and threw him a stick.

"Can I not use a real blade?" Magnus asked as he grabbed the long stick that was thrown to him.

"Nope, you could hurt yourself and I'd rather you didn't." Alec told him.

Magnus frowned, but then shortly after, smiled at Alec.

"Ok firstly, lower your centre." Alec informed Magnus.

Magnus smirked at him. "Ooo, it's hot when your authoritative."

"Don't flirt with me, you know what we're like." Alec replied to him and then began to walk towards Magnus to begin the training.

The two of them swung their sticks at each other, Alec teaching him the correct way to fight.

Magnus lifted his stick up to Alec's throat and held it there. "I would have killed you." Magnus laughed.

Alec repositioned himself and ducked so that Magnus's stick flew to the ground.

Alec now lifted his stick to Magnus's neck. "Nope, you're wrong." Alec smiled at him.

Alec threw his stick to the side so that they were only stuck with their hands.

Magnus waited for Alec to swing at him. Alec stretched his arm, but before he reached Magnus's face, Magnus ducked his head and fell to the ground.

Alec looked around, confused when Magnus was no longer in his vision.

Magnus shot his leg out from under him and hit Alec's legs, forcing his knees down and pulling him to the ground.

Magnus wrapped his arms around Alec's neck.

"Ha, I got you." Magnus laughed while Alec was practically choking, being crushed by Magnus's muscular biceps.

Alec grabbed Magnus's arm and pulled him to the ground, now Alec was laying on top of Magnus.

"Pinned you." Alec said as he pinned Magnus's hands against the ground.

"God, you're hot!" Magnus gazed into Alec's eyes as he was pinned to the hard floor.

"I told you not to flirt with me." Magnus said in a low, flirty tone.

Alec still held Magnus's wrists against the ground as he leaned his head down and smashed his lips against his boyfriend's.

Magnus kissed Alec back with the same amount of passion and lust.

Alec slowly began to slip his tongue into Magnus's mouth, licking Magnus's bottom lip.

"Shall we go to the bedroom?" Alec asked as he pulled away from Magnus's lips.

Magnus quickly nodded and then jumped up from the ground.

The bedroom wasn't too far away from the training room, but Magnus couldn't wait any longer so he decided to create a portal to Alec's room.

Alec pressed his lips against Magnus's as they walked in through the portal. They didn't make it through before Magnus's shirt was already off.

Alec pushed Magnus onto the bed and laid on top of him, forcefully smashing his lips on Magnus's.

"God I love you so much." Magnus sighed against Alec's lips.

Alec smirked and then kissed Magnus again.

"Can anyone hear us?" Magnus asked.

"No, I have a soundless rune on my door." Alec replied out of breath.

Alec pulled his shirt off and over his head and then laid on top of Magnus again, supporting his body weight on his hands.

Magnus couldn't wait for Alec any longer, he pulled Alec down towards his mouth and kissed him again.

The two of them pulled the duvet down and got underneath it.

Alec smiled at Magnus before he leaned down once again to connect their lips together.