𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 (𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)

requested by: -beautybooks

a notification. i picked up my phone and looked who it was from. simon lewis. he was telling me he was outside as we were going on a date.

i saw him sat in his car, touching up his hair in the rear-view mirror with the tips of his fingers. i ran downstairs and opened my front door.

"don't worry, lewis, your hair looks great!" i tell him with a smirk.

"woah," i hear him say under his breath, but of course it wasn't that quiet because simon isn't the most discreet person you'll
meet.

"you look amazing, y/n." he said, running his eyes up and down my body as i stood by his car.

he quickly jumped out of the driver seat and rushed round to the passenger door.

"m'lady." he said in a 'gentleman' voice as he opened the car door, patiently waiting for me to step inside and take a seat.

"that's very chivalrous of you, i should take you out on more dates." i tell him with a little laugh. he smirks at me and then walks back round to the drivers seat.

"so where are we going first?" simon asked as he started his car.

"ooo am i in charge of the date then?" i ask, looking over at him.

"of course, always the ladies choice. so, where to first?"

"hmm, what about the movie theatre?" i suggest.

"sounds like a plan." simon replies as he begins to drive.

i lift my body up higher as simon's car is a convertible and the roof was down. i could see him looking up at me with a smile on his face as my hands were in the air, feeling the brush of wind against my skin.

when we arrived at the movie theatre, which wasn't too far from my house. we saw which movies were playing...

"star wars!" simon says, excited.

"we'll get 2 tickets to the star wars movie." i say. i had watched all of the star wars movies because simon had insisted like his life had depended on it and i have to agree that they weren't too bad.

when we had found our seat we sat down and i had my head resting on simon's shoulder.

his thumb was gently caressing the skin on my thigh and his other hand was holding onto mine.

we were sat right at the back of the movie theatre, so nobody could see us.

simon turned his head towards mine and gently kissed my lips, but the gentle aspect of the kiss didn't last too long because his tongue was already finding it's way into my mouth.

"simon, you're going to miss the movie." i whisper against his lips.

"but this is so much better than star wars." he says, pushing a strand of hair from my face.

that's all the convincing i needed. i pulled the strands of hair on the back of simon's head and pushed his lips against mine.

we did this for the majority of the movie, but it was definitely a better experience.

when the movie was over, we walked out the theatre holding hands. "great movie wasn't it?" i said with a smile.

"yeah, best one i've seen."

i pulled simon out of the movie theatre and back to his car.

"pass me your keys, i'm taking us to the next destination." simon didn't say a word, just nodded and chucked his keys towards me.

i drove us to the hunters moon, the only bar i really went to, but i loved it there. i had taken simon there once before, but it wasn't exactly a date, more like a friends catchup?

when we arrived, i ordered us both a drink, obviously i didn't get an actual drink, but still.

"what's it like being a vampire?" simon asked me, honestly curious.

"other than the fact that i'm literally dead, it's not too bad. luckily, being a daylighter means my life isn't too different, but i guess the cons are having to watch the people you love and care for age, while you stay the same."

"yeah, i couldn't imagine what it's like and i'm not good with blood so i'd have no hope of survival."

"trust me, you get used to it." i told him with a little laugh.

we carried on talking and laughing together, not caring about the time, only the time we were spending together.

"do you wanna get out of here?" i asked.

"yeah. i'll call a cab."

i told the driver the address of my boathouse because that was the closest to the hunters moon.

when we had arrived, i pulled simon out of the car while laughing with him and then we both sat on the sofa in my 'living room'

"how are you so pretty?" he said to me before leaning down and kissing me on the lips. i pulled him down on top of me as i carried on kissing him.

i grabbed the bottom of simon's shirt and ripped it off of him, only parting from his lips for a second. now our bodies were even closer than before. i pulled my green dress off, leaving me in only my underwear.

simon made the same sound he did when he saw me earlier, but this time he made it much more obvious.

i turned us over so i was on top of simon and i began making a trail of kissing down his abs. he pulled me back up to his face and kissed me again, holding my face so tightly against his and he had one arm wrapped around my waist as he pushed his hips up into mine.

the next morning, we woke up, my head on simon's chest. he was awake before me, stroking circles on my head with his finger.

"good morning." he whispered, his voice still low and husky.

"morning." i replied.

i turned my head to face him and simon gently placed a kiss on the tip of my nose.

"that was the best date i've ever been on." simon said to me as he played with the palm of my hand.

"i'm glad i'm a good date." i laughed.

"you are. thank you for a great night."

"don't go too soft on me, lewis. but yes, it was a great date."

"i love you." simon muttered as he pulled me closer to him.

"i love you too, simon."