𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 (𝘐𝘻𝘻𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕)

A/N- hey besties it's been a while, but here's another imagine because my creativity is kind of back I guess, so here you go and I hope you enjoy. This is also a GXG imagine, but hopefully I will be making more soon :)

Your POV
I had had the most exhausting day ever. Training was tiring as always, but worst of all, I had a meeting with the clave and they wouldn't get off my back about everything. Izzy was always more calm in situations like that, most likely because she was used to it, but I was definitely not.

Apparently, all their problems were my fault. I assumed it was because there was no one else they could blame as I usually didn't say anything back to them, but it didn't make it any less tiring.

When I got to my room, I threw open the door and ran to my bed. I slumped down onto it and just stared up at the ceiling. Not much could make me happy at the moment, except...

"y/n? Are you in there?" A voice said coming from the opposite side of the door. I knew the voice instantly, it was Isabelle.

"Come in!" I call to her in a mildly unhappy tone. Not because she was here, but because of my stressful day.

I jump up from my bed and run over to Izzy as she walks in. I throw my arms around her and pull her in to a tight hug.

"Wow," she says surprised. "What's up with you?"

I pull my arms away from her and look at her face. "I've had the worst day ever Izzy. I hate the clave so much." I sigh.

"Well I'm here for you now. What do you need?" She asks instantly, stroking her finger across my cheek bone.

"I don't know, maybe some food or something." I reply quietly.

"Well I'll make you food. I'm always here for you y/n." She leans forward and placed a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Wait," I say as I watch her leave my room. "Can I cook with you?"

She turns around and smiles. "Of course!"

I was a little afraid to have her cook me food as everyone in the institute knows she can't cook to save her life. Yes, maybe she can fight and look hot doing it, but she definitely cannot cook, but not everyone is perfect.

I strolled towards her and held onto her hand that she was holding out for me. The two of us walk into towards the kitchen together, but as we walk there, I see Alec. He was the consul of the clave, but he was Izzy's brother, so he was nice.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't at the clave meeting earlier, I had so much work to do." He said a little out of breath. He must have been running. "I heard what they were saying to you and I'm so sorry, I understand how that feels. When I see them tomorrow I will talk to them. Don't worry y/n, they want talk to you like that again." He says and then gives me a quick hug before leaving.

"What were they saying to you babe?" Izzy asks when Alec had walked off.

"I don't really want to talk about it, but they were just practically blaming all their problems on me. It was exhausting." I sigh again.

"Well that's what I'm here for. Now let's go and make some food." She says to me gently and takes my hand again to lead me to the kitchen.

"What food shall we make?" She asks, looking around at all the food ingredients.

"How about a pizza?" I say to her because the first thing I laid my eyes on was pizza dough ingredients.

"Let's do it!" She replies enthusiastically.
Izzy walks over and grabs the flour, olive oil, salt and all the other required ingredients.

Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea I thought to myself, maybe Izzy could cook.

I helped her roll out the dough once she had mixed all the ingredients. The process was pretty messy as there were ingredients all over the kitchen, and our faces.

Once the pizza ingredients were on the dough, Izzy had placed it in the oven and then walked back over to me, placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

Izzy jumped up onto the counter and sat down beside me. She wrapped one of her arms around my shoulder and held onto me tightly. "Who was horrible to you?" She asked. "I'll kill them one by one."

"You don't need to do that Iz." I laugh in reply.

When the pizza was ready, we walked over to the oven and took the pizza out, placing it on a plate. Surprisingly it wasn't burnt and looked pretty appetising.

"See, I can cook." Izzy smiled as she picked up a slice after me.

We both look at the pizza and then take a bite. The second the pizza was in my mouth I wanted to gag. I spat the food out of my mouth and into the bin.

"I love you Isabelle, but you cannot cook." I tell her, the taste of the food still lingering in my mouth.

"It's not that bad." She replies.

"It is that bad. Well how about we order a pizza instead?"

"Yeah that's a good idea."

When the pizza arrives, me and Izzy both sit on my bed and watch a movie. She rests her head on my shoulder, her arm wrapped around my body and her hand linked with mine.

When I said before that not everyone is perfect, I was wrong. Maybe Isabelle couldn't cook, but to me, she was the most perfect person I had ever met.

"Thank you Izzy, I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend." I whisper to her.

"I'm always here for you y/n," she whispers back. I love you."

"I love you more."