Future Author

"Sit down, guys. I wanna tell you a horror story!" you said sitting down on the grassy area for your picnic. "Y/n... isn't it odd we're having a picnic when it's like, 8:27 P.M?" Laff asked. "Well then, it's a night picnic!" you responded taking out a picnic basket and a police flashlight. "WHAT THE FRICK, Y/N?!" Meme yelled almost making the leaves of the trees fall off. "Why did you bring a police flashlight?! We each have a perfectly normal flashlight! AND YOU BRING A HUGE POLICE FLASHLIGHT?!?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Meme yelled.  "Okay, first of all, Meme shut up! Second of all, you gotta be ready to hit someone with these kinds of flashlights on the head! Third of all-" you were saying before Nadwe interrupted. "Y/N, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WE'RE NOT HITTING SOMEONE WITH THOSE FLASHLIGHTS! YOU PROBABLY WILL, BUT I'M NOT GONNA GET ARRESTED! Just know, though, I'm not bailing you out. I'm only 15." Nadwe said, basically going into full squeaky toy mode. "Shut up, squeaky toy. Now, as I was saying, third of all! They're really good for telling horror stories!" you said. "Y/n, you are crazy! And don't call me squeaky toy!!!" Nadwe screeched. "Sorry Nadwe, but 'Squeaky Toy' is a permanent nickname!" you said, tossing Nadwe a plate. He barely caught it and you passed more plates to everyone else. "Wow, Y/n. You have good aim!" Socks said, impressed. "Eh." you said like it was no big deal. "Me and my dad used to play catch in the backyard. I'm pretty good at it, if i say so myself. Good aim is important when playing catch. Especially when you want to hit a moving target. But dad never came back with the milk." you joked. Everyone laughed and you opened the picnic basket. "Well," you said, picking up the police flashlight, "Horror story time!" you said excitedly."Oh, God." Oof said. "Your horror stories are scarier than Socks asking us to be in an among us video! But go ahead. I wanna see what you're gonna say now, Future Author." Oof said before taking a sip of lemonade. "Thank you Oof! Now, let me begin." you cleared your throat and shined the police flashlight under your chin. "It was a dark and stormy night. (totally original description-)  A lovely couple called the police and said their daughter was... DEAD!" you yelled, not as loud as Meme and Nadwe's screams before you told the story. Dino screamed. "Scaredy-Cat!" Woolfster teased. "Shut up, furry!" Dino yelled back."Guys shut up. Y/n's trying to tell a story." Muffin said."Fine." Woolfster and Dino said at the same time.
"Thank you Muffin. Now, the police questioned the girl's parents. 'What was her name?' the police asked. 'Anne.' they responded. 'How old is she?' the police asked with a notepad and pen. 'She's 8 years old.' Anne's parents, Don and Felicia, said. 'Okay, thank you.' the police said, and left." you said, turning off the flashlight, because it got in the way of your vision. "Wait but. Who would kill an 8-year-old girl?" Meme asked.  "A heartless monster?" Blaza guessed.  "Maybe. Let me continue and you'll find out. So, the funeral was 7 days later. Yes, that quick. Anne's friends and family paid respects and left. 10 years later, Don and Felicia got a call."
Bold: Blaza
Italic: Y/n
"Hello?" Blaza interrupted.
*Sigh* "It's me. Your daughter."
"Who's 'me, your daughter?'"
"SHUT UP, BLAZA YOU DON'T KNOW THE PLOT!!
"THEN WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME THE PLOT?!"
"BECAUSE IT'LL RUIN THE WHOLE STORY!"
"Fine, Future Author."
"Thank you."
Bold: mE, yOuR dAuGhTeR
Italic: Felicia/ Y/n
"Hello?"
"It's me. Your daughter."
*dRaMaTiC gAsP* *hangs up*
                             -Call Ended-
"'Don! Don!' Felicia called out. 'What is it, Felicia?' Don asked. 'Our... our daughter...' Felicia began. 'What about her? She's gone!' Don said, followed by a small laugh. 'No, she... she's alive! She just called!' Felicia said, worried. Don's amused expression turned into a concerned look. 'Does... does that mean we have to pay for her college?!' Don asked, worried. 'I-I think so..'" you finished. The others looking confused or terrified. But the only people that were terrified was the 14 year old and the 15 year old. "OUR PARENTS ARE GONNA KILL US SO THEY DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR COLLEGE?!" Nadwe screeched at the top of his lungs. "Nadwe, Muffin, it's just a- actually, yeah, they probably will kill you. Sorry!" you said. Then Nadwe screamed. "14 and 15 year olds are hilarious," you thought sarcastically. "Nadwe, Muffin, shut the hell up- Y/n's just kidding. Maybe. My parents tried to kill me so they didn't have to pay for my college tuition. It didn't work, though." Tbh said, enjoying the terrified looks on the 14 and 15 year old's faces. Nadwe screamed yet again, slightly louder, but Muffin remained calm, realizing it was a prank. "MUFFIN, PANIC WITH ME!" Nadwe screamed at the top of his lungs. "Oh, my God, can you shut up, Nadwe?! It's just a prank! Y/n and Tbh are trying to scare us! And are you trying to make me deaf?! If you are, I'm going to sue you!!" Muffin said, glaring at Nadwe. "Jeez, sor-RY Muffin! It's not my fault I didn't know they were playing a trick on us!" Nadwe said, glaring back.
The two of them then stared at each other angrily for quite a long time before you threatened to hit them with the police flashlight. They immediately stopped and you took a bite of your hot dog. Woolfster chewed on his cheeseburger and asked, "Hey, Y/n, how do you come up with your awesome stories?" You rolled your eyes at his behavior and said, "First of all, chew your food before you speak. Second of all, the good ideas just... come to me! Like, I don't know how I come up with them, but the ideas just, explode into my brain! I was born to be an author! And that's what I'm going to be. For life." You seemed very confident on how you were going to spend your future. "Okay, wow." Laff said. "Well, just saying, you might not spend your future like you just said. But if you insist..." Laff said. "Laff, obviously I'm going to spend my future being an author. It's my life! I'll never give up on it." you said staring at Laff angrily and confident in your words. Laff chuckled and said, "Chill, Y/n. I was testing you. On how determined you are on your future! You so passed, Future Author!" You smiled and thought, "Future Author. I could get used to that!"
word count: 1131