The Promised Neverland AU Part Three

"Sister Krone... We should probably be running!" You thought. A millisecond after you thought that, the train arrived. You looked at Phil, and you grabbed Meme's wrist and Ally's wrist, and Phil grabbed Tbh's wrist and Laff's wrist. Tbh grabbed Oof's wrist and Oof grabbed Nadwe and Muffin's wrist. Socks and Joocie were left and had no idea what was going on, but they shoved everyone else in and jumped in after. "Y/N! PHIL!" You heard Sister Krone distinctly shout. "I WILL GET MY REVENGE ON YOU AFTER THREE YEARS...!" You and Phil looked at each other, worried. "Y/n, who the hell was that?!" Ally shouted. "Sister Krone..." Meme said.
"Meme, you know who that is?!" Tbh asked, surprised. "Yes. That's Sister Krone, and she's out to get us. Y/n, Phil, and me. For escaping years ago." Meme said. "What will she do when she catches us...?" Phil asked, sadly. "She'll force us back to the farm to face our doom..." You said.
"Then we won't let her catch you!" Ally said confidently. "Yeah, we just met you guys! We aren't letting you die." Tbh said. You, Phil, and Meme smiled and said, "Thank you so much!"
You, Phil, and Meme then went with Ally somewhere. "If you don't want that weirdo finding you, you have to have a disguise. Lynn can help us!" Ally said. "Hi, Meme! Ooh, I don't know them. What's your names?" Lynn said. "I'm Phil, and this is Y/n." Phil said. "Nice to meet you. As you probably know, I'm Lynn! I'm happy to help you." Lynn said.
"Great. Thanks, Lynn." Meme said. "What do you think, Ally? Start with personality changes or looks?" Lynn asked Ally. "Hmm.. Looks." Ally decided. "Okay! I'll do Y/n, and you can do Phil. Meme, we'll get back to you after that." Lynn said. "Okay. I'll just wait here. Alone.." Meme said.
You went with Lynn, and sat in a chair. "So, what hair color do you want?" Lynn asked you."Well, I've always thought (your hair color) was a little boring, so can I have (your dream hair color)?" You asked. "Of course." Lynn said. Let me wash your hair then we can dye it. Sounds good?" Lynn asked.
"Sounds good!" You confirmed.
-After Lynn washed your hair because I'm lazy-
"Okay! Now we can dye your hair!" Lynn said. "Okay!"
-After Lynn dyed your hair-
"And... Voila!" Lynn said proudly. "Oh, my gosh, wow, I look amazing!!" You said happily."Yes, I know! Let's go show everyone else." Lynn said. You and Lynn walked out of the room and Phil had black hair. Meme changed, too. He was blonde. "Meme, Phil, you look great!" You said."Thanks, Y/n. You look nice, too." Phil said. "Now, we change your personality so Sister Krone won't recognize you." Ally said. "Meme, you should be more happier, bubbly, optimistic, nice, and positive. Phil, you should be aggressive, pessimistic, mean, negative, but nice deep, deep down, and you should have slight anger issues. Y/n, you're positive, talkative, smart, easily distracted, and a bit stubborn. Oh, and you're a realist. Does that work for you guys?" Lynn said. "Ew, why do I have to be like that?!" Meme complained. "It helps disguise you from Sister Krone." Ally responded. "Aw, it'll be so hard for me to act like that!" Phil said sadly. "It's okay, Phil! Just think of something sad and you'll act the way you want. Somehow.." You said. "Eh, I guess that'll work." Phil said. "Anyway, let's go show the others your new looks and personalities." Lynn said. You, Meme, Phil, Ally, and Lynn went back to where the others were. 

"Wow, you guys look awesome!" Tbh said. "Thank you very much, Tbh! We appreciate it." Meme said. "Ugh, whatever. Thanks, but no thanks." Phil said. "Thank you, Tbh. That was a nice compliment. What about the rest of you? What do you think?" You said, trying to be talkative. "Uh, you guys changed. A lot! Meme, you're more optimistic, Phil, you're kind of mean now. Y/n, you're.. Very talkative." Socks said. "They know, we changed their personalities so that weird person won't find them." Ally said. "Again, thank you so much, we really appreciate it." You said. "No problem!" Lynn said. 

Word count: 703