△⃒⃘ Sinful △⃒⃘

A/N: if you know me NO U DONT!! An alternative title to this chapter could easily be "Guess Who Remembered Edging Exists". This ship has made me write things I didn't know I was capable of - it's a little scary. Grab holy water!
Warnings: SMUT!!!! This one is literally pure filth
1871 words

Draco flooed home from work a little later than anticipated (St. Mungo's can be a terribly hectic place sometimes) and rushed through the house, pausing in the living room to check the time - 6:30. He would have to be showered and changed in no more than twenty minutes if he and Harry were to arrive on time. With this thought, he ran upstairs.

Upon walking into the bedroom, he saw Harry was already dressed, tie immaculate, putting on his cuff links. The blond came up to his fiancé from behind and wrapped his arms around his torso, placing his head on the brunet's shoulder. "You look gorgeous, baby."

Harry smiled in response, continuing to fiddle with the cuffs. "Do I?"

"Mhm, absolutely stunning."

The blond wasn't really expecting a response - just flirting as per usual. So, one can imagine his surprise when the other turned around in his arms, standing on his tiptoes to speak right into the blond's ear.

"Just you wait until you see what's underneath," was all it took to send shivers down Draco's spine.

He stood wide-eyed, staring at Harry, who had since walked away to do something or other, a devious smirk on his face. Draco couldn't help it - his 'goody two-shoes' of a partner wasn't usually one to tease like that. The blond's eyes scanned him up and down, already slowly losing his mind over the possibilities.

"If you show me now, we would only be slightly late to the gala," he pondered.

"If I show you now, we would never make it to the gala." He smirked lightly at Draco's stunned silence. "Now go get ready!"

And so, Draco got dressed, mind filled with even more lewd thoughts and images.

•~~~     <     {     [   △⃒⃘   ]     }     >     ~~~ •

The entire time they were at the Ministry's fundraising event for some cause or another, Draco couldn't make himself focus. Throughout all the questions and congratulations on the recent engagement, all the Ministry formalities, and all the queries on his job or his views on current events, all the Malfoy could think about was his fiancé. Occasionally, he had to strategically hide until he calmed down (you can probably piece together what that means),  simply because of the invasive thoughts of what Harry was wearing beneath his dress robes. Who knew a descent into madness could come so quickly?

At one point, Draco excused himself to the bathroom. He splashed his face with cold water, trying to bring himself to focus, when none other than Harry walked in.

"Intrigued, love?" He asked, a cheeky smile on his face.

"You have no idea," the blond breathed, placing his hands on Harry's hips as the latter placed his hands on Draco's shoulders.

"Would you like a hint?"

"Please, darling."

"Green - one of your favourite shades, too."

Draco stared at him, eyes wide, open-mouthed. His partner simply gave a small chuckle before walking away and out of the bathroom.

Draco bit his lip hard, clinging desperately onto the last sliver of concentration and dignity he could muster. "Fucking tease."