△⃒⃘ Bad Decisions and Good Deals △⃒⃘

A/N: I realised I haven't written a single oneshot with Blaise x Ron, so decided to fix that ASAP :)
Warnings: implied & mentioned smut
1707 words

Less than twelve hours ago, Harry was at a party in the Slytherin common room. He was having an overall shitty day, thinking about how he's so pathetic for pining over the same person for six years now even though they clearly don't feel the same but he just couldn't help it. So really, you couldn't blame him for having a drink or two.

And therefore, Harry refused to be held responsible for his later actions. Because really, it's only normal to get a little lonely (and a little horny) somewhere between your third and seventh shot of firewhiskey. So, afraid to go confront his crush, Harry settled for the nearest remotely interested person - Blaise.

After some brief conversation, Harry learned that they were sort of in the same boat of "my crush doesn't like me back, so let me get drunk and fuck as a coping mechanism". But frankly, he didn't really care about that while being dragged to Blaise's dorm, the boy's hands (and lips) all over him. And it didn't take much effort for Harry to forget that he was about to screw his best friend's crush; nobody would find out anyway, and he simply wouldn't mention anything to Ron or Hermione.

Upon actually getting to bed, everything was going surprisingly smoothly. No conversation, no emotion, just the physical thing. And honestly - as far as coping sex goes - Blaise wasn't half bad. All was well, up until the very end;

Turns out, calling out the wrong name in bed can spectacularly ruin the mood.

Now unfortunately awake and extremely hungover, Harry was doing everything in his power to avoid Blaise. He sat in the library with an equally hungover Ron and a very disappointed Hermione.
"Okay, so if you didn't come to the party," Ron asked Hermione, "then where were you last night? Your roommates said you weren't at the dorm."
Hermione blushed a little, looking up from her essay. "I was with someone," she mumbled. "And anyway, beats drowning my feelings for someone in firewhiskey and spiked butterbeer," she added with an unimpressed look at Ron. Ever the gentleman, he flipped her off and proceeded to rest his aching head in his hands.

At that very moment, Harry saw the one person he was dreading make his way over to the table where the three were sat. As much as Harry wanted to run and hide, the thought of running alone made him want to empty his guts out into the nearest dustbin. And so he sat there, sincerely hoping for the ground to open up and swallow him whole.

Blaise approached the table with a quick glance at Ron. Harry could have sworn he was checking the ginger out, but figured that Ron's constant pining had rubbed off on him. But those thoughts ceased when Blaise asked him to step outside for a word. Hermione sent a puzzled look Harry's way, but Harry ignored it. If there was anything he wanted less than to speak with Blaise about the previous night, it was to speak with Hermione about it.

Once they were out of the library, Blaise dove into an old alcove behind a tapestry.
"Listen, Harry, about last night-"
"Please don't tell a soul about it," Harry cut him off.
"I won't, but-"
"Listen I'm really sorry, I just- don't get me wrong, you're good- I just,- it's like- I was drunk and I wasn't thinking about what I said-"
Blaise had to shush Harry this time. "Ok, just stop. I get it, everybody says the wrong name sometimes, shit happens. Let's just not talk about that again."
Harry blushed an unexpected shade of crimson and mumbled an "okay, yeah."

Blaise paused a little, rubbing the back of his neck nervously before continuing. "Look, I wanted to ask you, what's Ron's deal?"
Harry blinked dumbly. "What do you mean?"
"Well, is he single? And, followup question, is he in any way into guys?"
Harry considered his options, before giving a quick reply of "yes, and yes."
Blaise smiled a little, sighing in relief. "Okay, then I have a deal for you."
"Go on," Harry answered cautiously.
"If you can help me ask Ron out, I'll set you up with Draco."