The Cullens

Bella and Edward were nervously pacing around the house, waiting for the other Cullens to arrive. They'd told them about Victoria, and, they wanted to see her. Bella had put her down for a nap, in hopes that would keep her from being grumpy. When she woke up, Edward fed her, once again to promote a good mood. Even though she had calmed down alot, she was still prone to some aggression if she was in a bad mood.  So the couple did everything they could do avoid that.
"What if she gets scared and cries? Once she gets started it's impossible to get her to stop. " bella said, nervously playing with her hair.
"Why would she get scared?" Edward asked. Then he realized, "well, Emmett is loud... Alice has no sense of personal space...."
Bella sighed. "And what if she gets agitated and does something crazy? What then?"
"I'm sure she'll be fine. " Edward reassured his girlfriend.
"She's not exactly used to being around a lot of people. " bella argued.

A few minutes later, the others arrived, and before answering the door, Edward said, "Bella, go mentally prepare Vicki a little, and I'll tell them to... ya know... chill."
Bella nodded, and trotted up the stairs. Edward went outside, and greeted his family, and he eventually said,
"Listen guys, Victoria's a little... jumpy. She's not used to this many people so... please just... take it easy on her. Ok?"
"Of course, Edward. I promise, we won't scare her." Esme said, bumping Emmett slightly with her elbow, knowing he was a bit obnoxious sometimes.

Once they were inside, Bella came in with Victoria clutched against her chest.
"Oh my gosh... look at that beautiful hair..." Rosalie said, softly. Victoria looked at her, tilting her head slightly, trying to figure her out.
"She is stunning, you two." Esme said.
"Thanks. " Bella said.
Bella put Victoria down, and she crouched down into a catlike position. "What's she doing?" Jasper asked.
Bella struggled. "She just.... likes that position.  I dunno. She honestly acts like a cat sometimes, seriously. "

Rosalie crouched down as well, and gently patted the ground in front of her. "Come here, beautiful. " she said. Victoria backed up, nearly bumping into Bella's legs. "It's ok, Vicki." Bella said, reaching down and patting her shoulder. Victoria once again turned to Rosalie.
"Come here, it's ok. " the blond vampire said. Victoria, very cautiously went closer, and Rose reached out to her. Victoria, instead of taking her hand, went straight in and snuggled up to her.
"Aww, good girl. " Rosalie said, wrapping her arms around the redhead.
Esme bent down beside the girls, and very gently rubbed Victoria's back. "Hi sweet girl. " she said, giving her a soft smile. Victoria tilted her head, closely observing Esme. She decided she trusted her, and smiled slightly at her.
"Will you let me hold you?" Esme asked, brushing a hair out of Victoria's face. Victoria thought about it, and soon crawled over onto Esme's lap.
Bella was beginning to relax, as Victoria seemed to be taking to Edward's family well.
Carlisle gently played with Victoria's hair as his wife held her.
"Edward, Bella, are you planning on having her become a vegetarian?"
The couple looked at each other, and Edward answered, "probably not. She's been human fed for so long. "
Carlisle nodded, not sure exactly what to think about Victoria feeding from humans, but he figured Bella and Edward could handle her.

That night, Rosalie was the one to get Victoria to sleep. She rocked her gently, admiring the beautiful vampire in her arms. Victoria seemed to really like Rosalie, and she fell asleep quickly in her arms. All was right with the world.