I'll cry if I want to

"Bella! Edward!" Rosalie called desperately from Victoria's room. The couple ran upstairs to find the blond, desperately trying to soothe a wailing Victoria. She had her swaddled in a blanket and she bounced her while pacing around the room, taking advantage of the opportunity to treat her like a baby, because she would never actually have a real baby of her own. Not to mention Victoria loved it. But, on this particular night, she liked nothing. Bella had never heard her scream that way, she sounded as if she was in pain.
"What on earth..." Bella asked, gently taking the redhead.
"What happened, Rose?" Edward asked calmly, placing his hand on Victoria's back. Rosalie shook her head, "I have no idea. She was totally fine then she just started screaming. I've tried everything, she won't calm down."
Edward sighed, "she's probably hungry." Rosalie looked up, a hint of fear in her golden eyes. "You mean she's gotta..." Edward nodded. "She's not a vegetarian, Rose."

A while later, Victoria showed no interest whatsoever in feeding. She just kept crying and crying no matter how tempting Bella's offers normally would've been. Soon, Esme returned home.
"Oh my... what's wrong with Vicki?" She asked. Bella shrugged. "We're not sure." She replied.
"Poor thing. " Esme mumbled, gently taking the vampire from Rose. Esme,  was usually very comforting, but Victoria didn't seem to even have any interest in calming down.

Hours Later
Now it was Carlisle who paced around the livingroom, putting in a desperate attempt of his own  to console the poor vampire. He wasn't the only one, either; Alice, Jasper, and even Emmett had tried but to no avail.
"I'm starting to think she just wants to cry." Jasper complained, covering his ears.
"She sure is bawling. " Emmett added, putting his arm around Rosalie.
"Guys, she probably can't help whatever it is." Carlisle argued.
Emmett chuckled, "yeah. Like vampires get colic or something. "

Esme turned to her son, "you know... that just may be it."
Everyone turned to the brunette, confused.
"You think she has colic?" Bella asked, and Esme shook her head.
"No, not exactly. But maybe her stomach hurts."
Carlisle nodded, agreeing with his wife. "That would definitely explain her lack of appetite." he said.
The doctor then sat down on the couch, and cradled Victoria on his lap, slightly loosening the blanket that was around her. He gently began to massage her stomach, and, she immediately began to relax.
"There we go, good... that's better." He said, softly and calmly. Victoria hiccupped a couple times as her cries subsided, and she locked eyes with Carlisle. He gave her a warm smile and, she returned it, gently gripping his shirt in her hand.
"She trusts you." Edward said, smiling at his father. Carlisle smiled back, and Esme walked to her mate. She stood beside him and softly played with Vicki with her finger; clicking softly to her and occasionally lightly touching her nose. Carlisle continued to gently massage her stomach until she fell asleep. When she was asleep, Esme took her and carried her upstairs to her bed, and ever so carefully she tucked her into it. All was right with the world.