Bella's mistake

It was late at night, and Victoria had just woken up screaming from yet another nightmare about James. Bella was at her side in seconds and she scooped her up into her arms. She rocked her gently and tried to get her to stop crying, but she wouldn't. After a few minutes, she began nuzzling Bella's neck, and, everyone in their right mind knew that meant she was considering biting her. Bella tensed up, trying not to show her fear, until she felt two sharp fangs go into her neck. She yelped and started to pull away, but decided not to when she realized Victoria was calming down rapidly.
After a few minutes, Victoria let go and laid back down on Bella's chest. After a while she broke the silence with  "Your blood is...sweet..." Bella smiled nervously. "Thanks.... I guess..."
Victoria fell asleep quickly after.

A few days later, Bella was sitting on her bed when Victoria randomly appeared beside her and crawled on top of her. She was startled at first, then she realized who it was, and calmed down. That is, until she bit her again. Bella gasped and nearly panicked, but she knew that was the worst thing to do. Instead, she took a deep breath and rubbed the vampire's back, trying to also keep her calm, so she wouldn't get too into feeding to know when to let go. But... what was she supposed to do when she flat out refused to let go?