6

- Eri POV-
I looked up at the door with fear. "I have exciting news, Eri. You're going to have a new friend. I want you to treat her nicely and don't tell her our secrets, understand?" He said. I nodded and Chrono carried me up. I began to wonder on who this girl was. Then something clicked on my mind. (Y/n)...I noticed that we stopped at a door. He knocked on it gently. "(Y/n), can we come in?" He asked. I noticed that he seemed different. Like he was happy and kind. The door opened and I saw (Y/n). She smiled at me. I was set down. "(Y/n), this is Eri. Eri this is my daughter (Y/n). You two girls play nicely now." I noticed that his stare was intense on me. I nodded and felt (Y/n) pull me into her room. "Thank you daddy!" (Y/n) said happily and hugged him. She hugged Chrono too.
- Y/n POV-
I smiled happily seeing that daddy did let me play with Eri. I peeked out the door to see if they were gone. "I'm so happy that we get play together. I never had a friend before." I said. I noticed that she was looking around in my room. "You have a lot of these things." Sge said quietly. "Yeah, I like to read. Do you have a favorite book?" I asked her. It's been a while since we last spoken. So I really don't know much about her. She shook her head. "I don't know how to read." She replied. I tilted my head in confusion. But I brought it back up. "Oh, is it because daddy keeps you in that room? I don't go to school either." I said. She hummed. "Wanna read one with me? I could teach you." I smiled. She nodded her head and I picked one out from my shelf. I climbed on the bed and she did the same. "This is my favorite book!" I said with joy. We sat down and I began to teach her how to read.
-----
After a few chapters, I got hungry. "I'm hungry. Let's go get something to eat." I said. I grabbed her hand and went to the door. "A-Are we a-allowed to g-go out?" She asked. "Hmm? Of course, daddy lets me almost go everywhere. What do you want to eat?" I asked. "Apples." She replied. "Apples? Okay, I hope there some still left." I said thinking back. We got to the kitchen and I saw Rappa there. "Rappa! Do we have any apples?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders. "Don't know kiddo. But Setsuno made these onigiris. Want some?" He offered. I nodded happily and I took two. I handed one to Eri. "Setsuno makes good onigiris. Try it." I smiled. She nodded and took it from me. We followed Rappa and saw beside him. I hummed happily as we ate there. I then noticed it was raining. "It's raining today." I smiled.
- Eri POV-
We were back at the room. "Why do you like the rain?" I asked. "Because it help things grow. It might be scary to others but to me it's nice and calming. It reminds me of daddy sometimes." She giggled. "Is that so? I guess I do look pretty scary." I got scared and looked at him. "Done with work?" (Y/n) asked him. "Not quite. Just one more little thing to do. I just came to take Eri back home. "Oh...okay. I hope we have another day we get to play again with each other Eri." (Y/n) said as she hugged me. I nodded and walked next to him.
- Y/n POV-
Why would daddy lie? Wait...I lied too. I pretend not to know Eri. Wait- if he knew that Eri was in the forbidden area then we both get in trouble. I don't want her to get in trouble. I sighed heavily and went back to reading. Why was Eri so scared of daddy? Is she scared of the rain?

Sadly short chapter today. Sorry for long waiting. I hope you liked it!