10

"Eri, can I ask you something?" I asked her. "What is it?" She replied back. Curiosity and fear held in her eyes. She always had fear in her eyes. "Why do you have so many bandages?" I asked my question. It took her a second to reply to me. "I fall a lot of times." She said. I looked at her. She's my best friend. She wouldn't lie to me. "Okay! Be more careful. I don't want you getting hurt all the time." I replied. I looked back at my book. "Hey! You like apples right?" I asked her. She nodded. I showed her a picture of a candy apple. "Maybe when I go out again. I can bring you along and we can go find them." I suggested. "Candy apple?" She questioned. I nodded. "Nemoto said they are really good." I smiled.

"Tag! You're it Rappa!" I giggled. Eri, Rappa, Setsuno, and I were playing tag. "I'm coming for you!" He laughed. I shrieked and giggled as he chased me. I wasn't looking where I was going and I accidentally tripped on my own feet. I fell on the floor. "(Y/n)!!" Setsuno shouted. I got up and tasted something metallic in my mouth. My arm was also in pain. It felt like a burn. I looked down to see blood and a bloody tooth. I felt my eyes tearing up a bit. "Oh god- are you okay?! Rappa, get me a towel!" Setsuno shouted. I began to cry more as I felt my arm hurting. "S-Setsuno, my a-arm hurts." I said. He lifted it up gently, and he gulped a bit. "You skinned your arm a bit. But you're going to be, okay. I'm going to find Overhaul. Eri, stay with her." He got up and ran to find daddy.

I sniffled and felt tears come down. I felt Eri hug me. "P-Please don't c-cry." Eri cried a bit. "B-But you c-crying makes me w-want to c-cry m-more." I cried. "WHERE ARE THE TOWELS?!" We heard Rappa yell. I giggled a bit. It always made me laugh when Rappa would shout when he's troubled. "(Y/n)!" I heard daddy. I turned my head to see him with a worried look. "Are you okay?" He asked. I sniffed and nodded a bit. He gently grabbed my arm and wrapped the bandages on my arm. Rappa came back with a towel. "Got it!" Rappa smiled. Chrono held my tooth with the towel. "Your first baby tooth." He sighed. Daddy checked my teeth. "At least there wasn't any damage to your other teeth. Let's get you in your room." Daddy said as he carried me. I nodded and snuggled against his chest.

"Are you going to be okay?" Eri asked. I nodded and smiled at her. "It just stings a little." I said. I began to yawn. "I'm tired now. Let's take a nap." I smiled tiredly. She nodded and hugged me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

----

I sat on daddy's lap as he worked on his paper work. "Daddy?" I called out. "Yes, angel?" He asked. "Where are you patients?" I asked. "You're always in here and you say you're a doctor. Where are your patients?" I added. Daddy chuckled a little. "Observant are you? Well, right now I'm making a medicine to help everyone." He said. "Oh...okay." I smiled a little bit. I looked at the photo that he has of me. "I don't like that photo." I said as I played with my bunny toy I made. "Why not?" Daddy asked. "I'm not happy in the picture. The Witch was always mean to me." I sighed. Daddy put his papers down. "Would you like to take a picture with me and Chrono?" He asked. "Really?" I asked as I faced him. He nodded and picked me up. The others were gone doing missions. Sadly, they couldn't join our photo.

I sat down in the middle and daddy sat on my right. I giggled as he tickled me a bit. Chrono quickly sat on my left, and we smiled at the camera. The camera took our photo, and I immediately wanted to see it. "I think it looks nice." Chrono smiled. I clapped my hands and smiled. "I love it! Both Daddy and Papa have beautiful smiles!" I giggled. I felt them both kiss my cheeks. I laughed and kissed their cheeks back. "I love you." I sweetly said. "We love you too." They both said.