2

I woke up and rubbed my tired eyes. I got off my bed and took Stitch with me. I opened the door and looked around the empty hallway. 'Where is everyone?' I then remembered that Mr. Chisaki's room was next to mine. I knocked on the door but heard nothing. 'He's probably already awake?' I questioned myself. I began to walk through the halls to see if I could find Chrono or anyone really. I heard footsteps and looked up to see a strange man. "Hey kid what are you doing here?" He got close to me. "Where's Chrono?" I asked. He shrugged and kept walking. 'Jerk...' I sighed and kept walking. "(Y/N)!!" I jumped at Rappa's loud voice. He ran towards me and picked me up. "We've been looking all over for ya squirt! We thought you ran off out of the base!" I raised a brow. "Why would I leave home? I only got lost in here." I said. "Yeah these halls are very confusing for you! But don't worry you're with me kid!" I nodded and he began to take me to the others. "Oh (Y/n) there you are. I was wondering where you went." Mr. Chisaki said. "I got lost." I said simply. He hummed and took me away from Rappa's arms. "It's time for breakfast and the Nemoto will help change you, so that you both can go to the store." I nodded and sat on the chair he placed me on. I enjoyed breakfast peacefully and helped Tengai a bit with the dishes. "Let's go (Y/n)." Nemoto held out his hand to me. I grabbed his finger and we walked to my room. "Let's get you change yes?" I went to go change and waited for him.

Nemoto looked very normal without his mask

Nemoto looked very normal without his mask. He wore a white button up shirt with a black tie. He also wore glasses and had his blond hair fixed up. "Must be weird to see me like this." He chuckled a bit. I only shrugged and held his finger again.

We arrived at the store and my eyes widen a bit seeing everything so big. "Let's go find some clothes for you." I followed him and he chose some outfits for me. I honestly didn't care much about it, but I'm glad that I can have nice things. I noticed that Nemoto often got stares from other women. One woman was staring at him weirdly and I didn't like it one bit. She finally looked down at me to see my cold glare. She jumped a bit and walked off. 'Another witch...' I went back to following Nemoto and he took me to the toy section. "Is there anything you like here?" He asked. My eyes sparkled a bit seeing other plushies that caught my eyes. He of course got them for me and he bought me a few books. I helped him carry the bags as we got on the train. "Thank you Nemoto." I said. He nodded and patted my head.

We arrived back and I was a bit tired from the short yet long trip. I sat on the couch and lay on the pillow. 'Soft...' I felt my eyes get heavy and I quickly shut them.

- Kai POV-
Nemoto and (Y/n) arrived back and he went to tend to other business. I put my pen down and walked out of my office. The eight bullets were training right now so I wondered what (Y/n) was doing. I looked in her room which strangely she wasn't there. I looked for in the common room and saw her sleeping. To be honest she looked adorable sleeping. I smiled under my mask and carried her up. She moved a bit but went back to sleep. She had a lot of warmth that it felt cozy. I arrived at her room and took off my mask, shoes, and coat. I fell beside her and pulled the cover over us. 'I've done my work. I could use a nap right now.' I thought and drowned into sleep.

- Chrono POV-
"Has anyone seen Overhaul or (Y/n)?" I asked. The others shrugged and I thought where they could be. I looked into (Y/n)'s room and saw them both asleep. 'I never thought he could change...this girl really did something to him.' I smiled a bit seeing the two of them. I closed the door and walked back to his office to see what I can do to help Overhaul. 'But sooner or later...she'll have to know about Eri....'