Prologue

They thought he's gone, but he's on the run,
New realm, new form, his reign began.
Worlds will unite, the worlds will burn,
It begins when the eye returns.

Once he comes back his reign will end,
Back to his old self, worlds he'll end.
A vision was seen in the past,
The worlds we know will never last.

The Owl, The Frog, The Book, The Wand,
The day will come for their last stand.
Against the day of unity,
That starts with the point of three.

Somewhere in the Arctic Ocean

"We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when."

"Huh?" Stanford is woken up from his sleep as he hears a faint singing coming from outside of their ship cabin. It's still night time and Stanley is still asleep on his bed. Stanford grabs his glasses and puts them on, standing up as he starts walking outside of the ship's cabin to investigate the singing.

"But I know we'll meet again some sunny day!"

"Who's that singing?" Stanford mutters to himself as he reaches for the doorknob. "Those better not be the sirens again. Those things have caused such damage on this ship last time." "Stanford turns the door handle and the sight that welcomed him made his eyes grow wide.

What he saw outside wasn't the normal cold dark night of the Arctic Ocean, but what he saw was a bright red atmosphere as if they were surrounded by fire.

"What in the world?" Stanford says as he takes a step back, processing what he's seeing. As he takes a step back, he gets even more confused as the door behind him suddenly vanished. Stanford turns around and there he saw lifeless bodies lying on the ground as fire surrounds them. The bodies he saw were all different beings, a mix of humans and other creatures.

Stanford quickly runs towards the bodies on the ground, gently nudging them to see if any of the bodies are still conscious. He was moving from body to body, desperately trying to wake them up.

"Hey? Are you alright? Wake up!" Stanford desperately tried waking up what seems to be a dog with a skull on its head, giving it a nudge to try and wake it up. "What the hell happened here?" Stanford asks himself as he looks around, processing the bodies on the ground he's seeing.

"Keep smiling through, just like you always do."

The faint voice kept on singing, grabbing Stanford's attention as he gets up. "Alright, what is this madness?"

Stanford starts walking away from the bodies on the ground and he comes across a huge pile of bodies, this time, the bodies that are piled up together seem to be one person as they only have one pair of clothes, a gray cloak with a bird mask of some sort.

"What's going on here?" Stanford asks himself as he examines the pile of bodies. As he keeps looking at them, he heard the singing once more and this time the singing was not a faint voice but it was a full voice.

"Till the blue skies drive the dark clouds, far away."

Stanford looks over from the pile of bodies and his eyes immediately grew wide as he saw a familiar triangular sight. "Bill!" Stanford mutters to himself in shock and fear as he stares at Bill, dancing in front of a fire while waving around a mask that is shaped like a deer as if he was playing with it like it was a toy airplane.

"Cipher!?"

"Huh?"

Bill stopped playing around with the deer mask as he heard Stanford shout his name. Bill turned around and his one eye grew wide with excitement.

"Stanford! You're finally here! Do you like what I've done with the place?"

"What are you talking about!? Where am I and what are you doing here!? We got rid of you!"

"Oh Fordy, you make me laugh," Bill says as he floats closer to Stanford, making him take a few steps back, away from Bill. "If you thought you could trick me by that switch-a-roo you twins pulled, well, you are correct. The two of you did trick me and I tip my hat to you both."

"What are you on about? And why are you here!? We erased you!"

"You did! And you did a very great job at that! Sacrificing your brother's memories! But your plan to erase me had a major flaw." Bill stated as he started floating around Stanford before floating back in front of the fire. "And that flaw is, you forgot that you are not the only ones with tricks up your sleeves!"

"What do you want!?"

"You know what I want! I want my freedom, Ford! And when I get it, I will make sure that each and every one of your family will pay! Starting with you!"

Bill's face glitched as he kept staring at Stanford, letting out a high pitch distorted sound. As Bill kept on letting out a distorted pitch, he breaks the deer mask making the fire behind him change colors. It changed from a bright red to a cold blue. As the blue flames kept burning, Bill's body started showing signs of cracks as pieces of his body fall to the ground. The ground under Stanford's feet began shaking.

"What are you doing!?" Stanford yelled out as he keeps covering his ears with his hands.

Bill's body kept cracking and a red monstrous figure comes out of Bill's body with sharp teeth and red glowing eyes. It lets out a loud distorted shriek as it jumped towards Stanford, its mouth opened and it impaled Stanford's body to the tree.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!" Stanford yells out as he wakes up, sweat running down his cheeks as he breathes heavily.

"Wow, that's some nightmare you got," Stanley stated as he places a card down on the table, he was playing poker by himself. "Are you okay?" He asks as he sees Stanford breathing heavily, looking around.

Stanford looks around his surroundings, panic in his eyes.

"He... He's back..." He managed to let out as he kept catching his breath.

"Who's back?"

"Bill."

End of Prologue