Chapter Ten (pt. 1)

Somewhere in the Emperor's Castle

"Ugh, he finally decided to come back to me," Bill mutters to himself as parts of his body slowly started glowing blue. "Now all I've got to do is wait for this cube to finish solving itself!" Bill continued as he tried grabbing the cube once again but a forcefield was still preventing him from grabbing it.

As Bill struggled in grabbing the cube floating above his head, Kikimora and the Warden enter the room, and they have Stanford and the others hostage. "Sire, we've captured the rascals you were talking about."

"Let us go!" Stanford demanded, trying to free his hands from the rope that was wrapped around them.

"Huh, getting tied by ropes twice in a day. What are the odds?" Star joked as Sprig smiled nervously at her.

"Oh, is that a familiar voice I hear!? Gasp! It is! Why if it isn't Stanford and the gang!" Bill started floating towards Stanford and the other, circling them. "And I see you've brought some new friends along! Boy, I sure did miss you all!"

"Bill!? How is this possible!? We erased you from existence!"

"So, you thought you did! But you didn't! Allow me to explain how I am still alive and how you failed!" Bill laughed before he snaps his fingers, their surroundings started changing into this space realm kind of thing as a huge screen appears in front of Stanford and the others, showing the memory that Stanley punched Bill. "You see, this is where you thought you guys won! By thinking that you got rid of me when you erased Stanley's memories! Well, you were wrong! You weren't the only ones with tricks up your sleeves!"

"What's this nonsense!?"

"Hey! Shut up while an adult is talking!" Bill snapped his fingers and Stanford's lips disappeared, making everyone else scream. "Ugh, I made it worst, hold on." Bill snapped his fingers again and this time, everyone's lips disappeared, leaving nothing but quiet. "Ugh, finally. Now, where was I? Oh right! You see, just before I got erased, I recited the axolotl's poem, and before I knew it! Boom! I was reborn as a drum roll, please! I was reborn as an Emperor of the Boiling Isles! Could you believe that Pines!? Oh, how I wish you could have seen my new form. Oh, wait! What am I talking about, I can show you!"

Bill laughed as he twisted his head, and his body shaped into a demonic version of Belos, lizard tongues coming out of his eyes and teeth coming out of the cracks in his mask. Everyone screams at the sight of what Bill showed before he reverts to his cube shape form. "Oh boy, when that Axolotl mentioned that I'd take a new form I didn't expect to be turned into some emperor. And also, I didn't expect to be this cube either! Oh well, like they say in jail! Everything's free because there's a price to pay afterward. Am I right, Wardypoo?" Bill nudges the shoulder of the Warden, the Warden's expression is not amused. "Well, it was nice talking to you all! But I've got a day of unity to start and worlds to burn! It is the start of a party that never stops! My party anyway, and it will blow the roof of houses!" Bill points his finger in the air and the roof of the castle explodes, revealing dark reddish-blue clouds circling above the fearamid.

"Sire, what will we do with these rascals?" Kiki asked as she walked towards Bill.

"Hmm? Oh them? Eh, kill them, they'll die anyway after the Day of Unity ends so there's no use in making them wait any longer. Bye!" Bill then snaps his fingers as he teleports out of the castle and teleports to the center of the Boiling Isles. Lightning started hitting the ground as Bill's eye turned blue, the red and blue skies merging into one.

"You heard him, Warden. We must not let any of these people live."

"Yes Kiki, I heard him. And I'm going to enjoy this." Warden's laughter was interrupted as he felt something hit his shoulder. He looks over to it and he sees that it's a fire glyph glowing red. "What in the---" Before he gets to finish his sentence, the glyph explodes and he swings his scythe arms towards Star's rope, cutting them.