Episode 3

"You can manage here for tonight. Tomorrow we can work something around the room" Johnathan said to Naya showing her the room she would be staying in.

"Its p-p-perfect" Naya said lowly looking at her nails.

"Hey, its safe here" Johnathan said easing up her chin to look at her but Naya avoided eye contact.

Naya might not have had her hair done with her edges laid or her eyelashes fixed or nails with crystals or a bougie make up but to Johnathan Naya was perfect with her scars and swollen nose.

"I'll see you tomorrow" Johnathan said before walking away patting her shoulders softly.

"Joh-n-n-nathan, thank you" Naya said softly making Johnathan look at her and nod.

Naya immediately took a hot shower laying in the bathtub thinking deeply about her life. She got out two hours later and brushed her teeth.

"Tha-a-a-nk you lord for another day. I thank you for Johnathan an-n-n-d my baby" Naya prayed, praying her self to sleep.

______________

"Wake up stupid go wash the plates, my friends are coming over" mike said shaking Naya

_______________

Naya sprung up grasping for air, she wiped off the sweat from her forehead and realised she was swimming in her own sweat.

"Its j-j-j-ust a bad dream, it wasn't real" she said trying to console her self back to sleep.

___________

"What you wanna do today" Johnathan asked sliding a bowl of eggs to Naya.

"I d-d-d-on't know" she shrugged picking our four eggs.

"You look beautiful" Johnathan said making Naya blush hard.

Naya took it upon her self to wash and dry her hair. She let it out of its pony tail and made it into space buns, each bun as a messy bun.

"Th-h-h-ank you" she said softly.

"I wanna rest today. If t-t-hats okay" Naya said frying the eggs

"Yeah sure" Johnathan said bringing out a few slices of bread.

They both finished their meal and Naya went back to bed while Johnathan went out to see his home boys.

"There's a new gang out there" one of his home boys, Dominique said blowing out a blunt.

"Who is it?" Johnathan asked.

"We don't know but sources say they got white, dark, spice all at" stunna said.

"We need to get rid of them, we need no gang on the street. Its bad for business" Johnathan said.

"Tonight?" Dominique asked picking up his gun.

"Nah, got plans. Tomorrow night eleven sharp. Clear them out, all of them" Johnathan instructed

"We gotta get the youngers ready" stunna said taking a sip of whiskey.

"Bet" Dom said back.

"Besides what plan you got?" Stunna asked teasing Johnathan.

Johnathan explained everything to them about Naya and how he wants to protect her and genuinely show her love and comfort.

"You better rub her tummy and all that" Dom warned.

"All that" Johnathan replied with a hand shake.

"Y'all be safe I gotta go" stunna said gulping down his whiskey.

"Aight bro" Dom greeted and they all did their lil hand shake.

"Matter of fact I got to go" Johnathan said getting up and they all went separate ways.

"NAYA!" Johnathan innocently yelled as he walked into his house.

"I'-m-m-m in the kitchen" she yelled back

"Damn smells good as fuck" Johnathan said as he walked in.

"Its just something small" Naya said placing his plate in front of him with a fork.

"You keep a nigga fed like this I'm finna be like rod wave soon" Johnathan said making Naya laugh hard.

"Like I said its something small" Naya said between laughs, she didn't stammer all the time just most times.

"Imma run far away from you" Johnathan said before digging in

"Yo nigga where your charger at?!" Bashar yelled at Johnathan from the parlour. Bashar barges into Johnathan house constantly because he has his house key, cause he finds Jonathan's house like his second home but little did bashar know that Johnathan had a guest.

"Where this dumb nigga at?" Bashar asked his self loud enough for Johnathan and Naya to hear

"You here!" Bashar shook his head as he got into the kitchen but his face changed as his gaze landed on Naya. He knew Johnathan wasn't the type to bring a female home except if it was for business reasons but she looked like she was living there.

"Who this?" Bashar asked

"Hey, I'm n-naya" Naya said softly

"I'm bashar" he calmed down after hearing how innocent she sounded

"Nigga where your charger at?" Bashar asked Johnathan angrily

"You can have mine. Its over there" Naya said.

"I like you already" bashar said plugging in his phone to the kitchen socket

"Damn nat you cooked?" Bashar said laughing hard with him self

"Damn shawty don't eat that you gone die" bashar said making Naya laugh too

"You stupid and she cooked"

"Damn, I want some" bashar pouted

"Get out" Johnathan said laughing

"She cooked all these damn she gone make you fat" bashar said said eyeing Johnathan to see his reaction but a nigga blushed, he BLUSHED!

"She cuffed you"

They finished their meal and bashar got a good explanation on how Naya got there.

Bashar, stunna, Johnathan, Dominique were all home boys, ride or die, all did drugs and shared the money equally never fought and were all focused.

Johnathan was waiting for the right time to tell Naya what he did