Episode 4

(2 months later)

"So-o-o should I be worried about any girlfriends or baby mama?" Naya asked rubbing her belly.

"Nah, ion do those type. I'm clean" Johnathan replied assuring her.

Naya opened a store for purses and bags, burkings, LV's, Gucci, Chanel all that and was making bread.

"See ya bump" Johnathan said rubbing her belly.

"Le-le-ave me alone or imma call bashar on your ass" Johnathan introduced Naya to the boys and they all loved, protected and respected her.

"Do it then" Johnathan said laughing

"H-h-ello bashar" Naya said through the phone

"Hey sis" bashar said back showing his face to the camera after the first ring

"Co-come bea-a-t Joh-na-nathan up" Naya said turning the camera to Johnathan.

"Leave my sis alone boy" bashar said making an angry face which made Johnathan laugh.

"Or what? You gone pop out the phone" Johnathan asked making everyone laugh hard.

"How y'all holding up?" Bashar asked

"We good"

"Add stunna and Dom smelly asses" Johnathan said and Naya did just that

"Why y'all disturbing?" Stunna asked through the camera making a "TF" face.

"We wanna have funnnnn!" Dom yelled making everyone laugh.

They ended the call 30 minutes after that cause they got to the hospital and naya saw her doctor and got new medication and all that.

"I'm h-h-ungry" Naya said as she walked out of the hospital holding Jonathan's hand

"Let's go home and make something" Johnathan said

They got home 45 minutes later.

Naya and Johnathan made a whole meal and ate it all up. Naya enjoyed making a lot of food and Johnathan enjoyed eating, best combination.

Naya changed into baggy shirt and black biker shorts with blue crocs, only to walk to the parlour and see stunna, Johnathan, Dom and bashar.

"HEY SISSSS" Dominique yelled acting gay.

"Nigga sit your ass down the fuck" stunna said laughing along with everybody else.

"I'm going to the store, y'all tripping" Naya said.

"let's go siiissss" bashar said cat walking up to her making everyone laugh.

Naya and Bashar got the the store 10 minutes after that and were shopping for things for the house.

"Excuse me" a familiar voice said pushing Naya out of the way.

"Is you blind she's pregnant!" Bashar jumped in defending Naya

"Chill out bro" the person said turning around and Naya almost fainted.

"You gotta learn some res-" Bashar started but Naya pulled him away.

"Th-th-th-at's m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-ike-e" Naya blurted out.

"Damn, I'm sorry let's leave" bashar said pulling her hand out of the store.

They got home and immediately she walked in she let the pent up tears fall.

"Naya!" Johnathan yelled running up to her and embracing her in a hug and she cried all over his shirt.

Bashar and stunna patted her back while Dom rubbed her hair.

"Its okay sis, you're safe now" bashar said confronting her.

"We are here for youu" stunna said rubbing her back.

"He's never going to hurt you again, I promise" Johnathan said and Naya pulled away from the hug smiling

"I love you guys so much" Naya said sniffing.

"Gangsters don't cry" stunna said wiping his tears.

"Is you cryingggg" bashar asked laughing at him.

"Whattttt!? she's making me emotional" stunna said rolling his eyes.

"I'm gonna get me some chicken wings" Dom said grabbing his keys and phone, right on cue Naya got an Instagram message from mike.

"Click on it" stunna said boosting her morale.

"Hi" read the message

"Block him bruh" bashar said with a mouth full of lays.

"I think I would" Naya said and blocked him on all socials.

"So sis what we naming your child?" Stunna asked resting his head on Naya's lap.

"Ne-e-ver really thought about it"

"Well start thinking" stunna said back rolling his eyes

"Imma po-o-o-ke that shit" Naya said back

"Y'all I just thought this out, Naya got a whole child in her belly and that baby finna pop out soon" bashar said and everyone looked at him like he was stupid

"You need to go the hospital cause yeen making no type of sense" Johnathan said laughing as he poured his self a cup of Hennessey.

"I want some of that tooooo" stunna pouted

"Always on some goofy shit" Naya said laughing

"Anyways I'm leaving to supply some shit, bashar let's go, Dom would meet us in the trap. Stunna stay here" Johnathan said before planting a kiss on Naya's head and walked out with the cup in his hand and bashar who picked up a bag of weed.

"But I want" stunna said sitting up.

"Nigga shut up" Johnathan said looking serious making stunna mumble something under his breathe.

"Where we going first?" Bashar asked

"We giving all that to one person" Johnathan said making bashar so confused he tripped

"Huh!?"

"We supplying for new Orleans streets now" Johnathan said with a wide smile across his face.

"Damn that's hugee" bashar said laughing g doing a lil dance.

"Come one let's go we can celebrate when they pay us and get out of there alive" Johnathan said and they both let to the trap to get Dominique and they all let with back ups

3 hours later

"WOOOO!" bashar yelled popping a bottle of wine

"Cheers!!" They all shouted clinging their glasses together.

The new Orleans streets paid well and had no problems.

"But who was supplying them before us tho?" Stunna asked confused cause that can be a major problem for them.

"We would get into that later but for now we made ten fucking thousand dollars bruhhhh!!" Dominique said high as fuck.

"I'm going to sleep, good night y'all" bashar said dropping his glass on the kitchen island and going into a spare room in the house.

__________________