Episode 13

"Ouuuu plot twist" Bashar whispered.

"He used to bring her over all the time" Naya said patting her hair through her bonnet.

"She an opp?" Johnathan asked scrunching his face up.

"Ion know maybe she changed" Naya said shrugging.

"We finna kill her?" Bashar asked getting tired of the rollacoster.

"Nigga shut up" Johnathan said punching his chest.

"Am hungry" Naya whined walking into the kitchen.

Johnathan picked up his phone and called Dominique and stunna and they both answered.

"Come over immediately" Johnathan said and cut the call.

Ten minutes later stunna ran into the house with Dominique with a worry face.

"Calm your balls and sit" bashar said laughing at them.

"What?" Stunna asked with a mug.

"It's about aleeyah" Johnathan stated and stunna immediately took a seat.

"What about her?" Stunna asked hurriedly.

"She's Mike's home girl" Johnathan simply stated. They are too grown to be sugar coating things.

"I know" stunna said mugging everyone in the room.

"How you know?"

"Cause stupid nigga she told me, she knows we are both rivals in the street and she used to fuck with him now they not cool she blocked him on all socials and showed me, y'all called me over here for that nigga what happened to a group chat?" Stunna stated rather calmly.

"'cause she blocked him on socials ain't mean none, she blocked him on socials not in person" Dom said picking up an already rolled blunt.

"Nigga I trust aleeyah and y'all acting childish" stunna said getting up and was about to leave when Johnathan pushed him to the couch.

"You acting like a lil boy in highschool, nigga open yo fucking eyes this the streets ain't to thing like love, she finna tell in you and the whole gang. We not acting childish we protecting you and when you get your lil heart broken ain't nobody come over to me with that crying shit I will blow your brains out of your head" Johnathan said and walked away leaving stunna to let it all sink in.

"Besides bashar, von is lexy's baby daddy" Dom said blowing out the smoke to stunna's face.

"She be posting shit" Dom said again.

"That nigga gonna die and imma kill lexy too and take her baby" bashar said smiling.

"Boy get off that creepy shit, just take custody of the child lexy on hot girl summer ain't no hot girl wanna have a baby, she will gladly give the child to you, reason some shit" Johnathan said and left the house.

"Johnathan got a point tho" stunna said and placed three bands in the table and left.

Dom and bashar began to count racks and band them when Naya walked into the parlour

"I-" she said but waved it off walking away.

"Hey ugly" Dom yelled waving at Naya.

"Creepy bitch" Naya said rolling her eyes at him. She was happy she didn't stammer and she could easily express her self.

"How many months you is?" Dom asked looking at her belly pocking out of her baggy shirt.

"Eight months two days" Naya said blushing.

"Ewww don't be doing that, you look ugly as shit" Dom said throwing a stack of money at her.

"Shit" she said picking it go and walking away.

"Go collect that shit from her 'fore Johnathan kill us both" bashar said playing with his braids.

Before Dom could stand up Naya threw the money back at them. Few minutes later Johnathan came back with another bag of money.

"Am so bored I think am seeing things upside down!" Naya exclaimed sitting on the couch.

"Go sleep or sum" bashar said waving her off.

"Naya come to the kitchen" Johnathan said smiling widely and they both left to the kitchen.

"So I have an idea but I don't know how you are going to take it." Johnathan began

"Say it anyhow" Naya said with a shrug.

"Let's do an abusive prank, we would set up cameras and shit just get bashar and dom's reaction" Johnathan said holding Naya's hand.

"I can do that" Naya said giglging.

"Hole you aint triggered" Johnathan asked.

"Nahhh its cool" Naya said laughing.

"So you shout at me and I'll shout back then I'll slap my self " Johnathan whispered into her ear then placed his phone behind he cereal box.

"Bet. ITS NOT EVEN LIKE THAT!" Naya shouted out of nowhere not just catching bashar and Dom off their feet but also Johnathan but he just played it off.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Johnathan yelled back which led to a full argument two minutes later Johnathan slapped him self and Naya began to fake cry then Johnathan walked out straight into the room.

"You think he actually hit her?" Bashar asked immediately dropping the racks. Bashar and Dom immediately let for the kitchen which gave Johnathan time to come out of the room and set Naya's phone camera.

"That nigga got me tripping for real!" Dom said opening the knife compartment and grabbing two knives.

"Mama thought him better than to hit a female" bashar said pulling his pants up but they only fell eight down.

"What y'all doing" Naya asked between fake tears.

"You just sit" dom said and opened the cupboard bringing out a gun even Naya didn't know was there.

"Let's go" bashar said and they both walked into the parlor and into the room but it was locked.

"PUSSY ASS OPEN THIS SHIT 'FORE I BREAK THIS BITCH DOWN!" Bashar yelled but Johnathan silently laughed from the other side of the door.

"He be playing games" Dom said and shot the door handle making it break and they opened the door.

"Wait y'all" Johnathan said laughing hard.

"Ain't to room for begging" bashar said getting full on angry at him.

"Its a prank" Naya said laughing from the parlor putting the camera to their angry faces.

"The fuck" Dom said with a blank expression and threw the fun at Jonathan's face.

"Don't do me like that" bashar said dropping the knives and walking to the couch but turned around and began to speak "shit got to me, that my sis over there mhen"

"I knew shit was up when y'all grabbed the knives" Naya said laughing.

"You know better than to hit her and you should pick on someone  your size my nigga" Dom said pushing Johnathan.

"Imma send this to stunna" Naya said still laughing hard.

"Damn stop already" bashar asked mugging naya.

_________________,
Hey yallllllll😭

How y'all doing!!

Thank you so much for the votes and comments and read they mean the world to usssss!!❤

Y'all read our other book "forever with you" skrrr byeee.