Episode 11

"Y'all would go to von's house and bring him back here, don't kill anybody" Johnathan instructed as Dom and bashar loaded the youngers.

"What if we dont see him?" bully asked.

"Use your fucking head bring any body you fucking see but if its more than one person leave that place immediately" Stunna said patting bully's back.

"Now go" Johnathan said and five youngest left the ware house.

"Imma go to home to Naya" Johnathan said getting up and dapping everyone up.

"Matter of fact am out y'all call me when they back" bashar said and left with Johnathan.

Ten minutes later they got to stunna's house only to find Naya cooking for the tenth time today.

"Mmh some shit smelly good in here" bashar said walking up to  Naya.

"Get away from me fore I put you in this hot oil" Naya said mugging him.

"Rude much" bashar said and took a bit of her plate and ran off.

"Give me some" Johnathan said stretching out his hand.

"No nigga get away" Naya said turning her plate to the side.

"Whyyyy!?" Johnathan said whining.

"Ask well" Naya said rolling her eyes.

"Okay please can I have some?" Johnathan asked again.

"No" Naya said showing her white straight teeth.

"Fuck you" Johnathan mumbled walking away into the parlor leaving Naya to laugh alone.

"where y'all coming from?" Naya asked walking into the parlour with her plate in her hand.

"Ware house" Johnathan said sitting on the couch.

"Y'all I'm gonna go to lexy's" bashar announced and left the house after exchanging greetings.

"What you wanna do today?" Naya asked sitting beside Johnathan.

"We can go to the mall" Johnathan said with a shrug.

"Ever thought of a baby shower?" Johnathan asked tilting his head to the side.

"Ion have any friends or family" Naya replied.

"Well it can be just us no big party or any of that, we just gonna reveal the gender" Johnathan said.

"We would go to the doctors next month, I guess"

"Got tea?" Johnathan asked desperately.

"As a matter of fact I do, so stunna told me the girl broke up with her mans and he sent her a DM and they vibed or what ever and she lives 2 hours away from us" Naya said with so much body movement.

"I see another baby" Johnathan said laughing hard.

"But he gotta introduce us first tho" naya said sucking her teeth.

"For sure"

"I wanna sleep" Naya said placing her head on Johnathan's lap and he begun to play with her hair.

Ten minutes later bashar walked in the house with an envelope smiling like a little girl with a new barbie doll.

"What's that?" Johnathan asked nodding.

"The DNA test, am the mother fucking father" bashar said doing a lil dance.

"Let's goooo!" Johnathan yelled with his hands in the air.

"You gonna be a dad!" Johnathan yelled and they did a hand shake.

"I gotta show Dominique this" bashar said and he ran out of the house.

Two hours later.

"R&B ain't music they be trash" Dominique passionately argued with bashar as they walked into stunna's house.

"Shut up my nigga, music us music still the same shit" bashar argued back getting tired.

"The youngest called!" Johnathan said putting on his shirt and on cue bashar's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Bashar come quick you don't wanna miss this" stunna said on the other line.

"Bet" bashar said and they all left locking Naya in the house.

"Why stunna sound so urgent" Johnathan asked as he drove to the ware house.

"Shit seems scary" bashar said removing a gun from under the car seat and put it in his pants.

"Pass me one" Dom said and bashar gave him another gun.

They got to the ware house and walked into the punishment room expecting to see von but their ghosts nearly left their body at who they saw.

"Lexy?" They all asked on cue.

"Bashar I can explain" Lexy begged with tears in her eyes, her face was puffy and her eyes were red.

"Then speak" bashar said taking a seat in front of her.

"Von invited me over after you left" Lexy lied.

"You know ion fuck with that nigga!" Bashar yelled standing up and threw the chair to the other side of the room.

"I kno-now, I went there cause my home girl asked me to get some" Lexy lied again.

"You a terrible fucking lair" bashar said removing the gun from his pants and cocked it placing it on her belly. Of course he had no intention of killing her but he wanted to frighten her.

"Tell me the truth and you might walk out of here alive" bashar said pressing the gun further onto her belly and as usual Dominique blew out a smoke peacefully.

"Will you kill me?" Lexy asked looking up at bashar with teary eyes.

"Speak" bashar simply said pressing the gun further but Lexy just looked round the room.

"Von and I have been friends all along and-"

"Am I the father" bashar said removing the gun and Lexy shook her head 'no' and with that bashar physically felt his heart sink.

"Can y'all leave?" Bashar asked calmly and everyone left the room.

"So I fucked you while he was fucking you" bashar said with a smile.

"You a hoe" bashar said slowly making sure she saw his lips move.

"Get out fore I remove your baby" bashar said and untied her for her to escape through the back door.

Thirty minutes after silence Johnathan walked into the room and saw only bashar and put two and two together.

"Did you?" Johnathan asked still trying not to believe bahsar's actions.

"I can't shoot her mehn I fucking love her" bashar said hugging Johnathan and Dominique and stunna walked in.

_________________

*wipes tears* 😭

Why Lexy gotta be a hoe??🙄

R.I.P POP SMOKE!!😭💙