Episode 16

"Hell fucking no!" Aleeyah yelled laughing, running around the house with stunna chasing after her.

"Just say it and I'll leave you alone" he laughed.

"No you black mailing me" she said laughing harder.

"Say it!" He catch he and threw her over his shoulders.

"No!" She laughed beating his back.

"Say it or I drop you" he said fake dropping her making her scream.

"Put me down" she said calming down.

"Promise" he said and she nodded. He gently put her down but she immediately ran out if the room and into the parlour hiding behind a couch.

"Aleeyah where are you?" He sung looking around for her.

"If I tell you where she at will y'all stop running around the house like it's a park" Dom asked on the game.

"Fucking bitch" aleeyah mumbled under her breath.

"Yes" stunna grinned ear to ear.

"Behind that couch" Dom said effortlessly.

"Gotcha!" He yelled grabbing he waist.

"Say it and it would enddd" stunna whined laughing at her.

"Stunna is the beat boyfriend ever!" Aleeyah said rolling her eyes.

"Do it well" he said jumping up and down like a child.

"STUNNA IS THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!" she yelled laughing.

"So you chased her just for her to say- nah y'all dumb" Dom said shaking his head.

Naya, Johnathan and Renny were still at the hospital while bashar was at the ware house.

"When's Naya coming I miss my bestie" aleeyah said sighing.

"She my bestie" stunna said getting defensive.

"Dam girl chill" aleeyah waved stunna off.

"Tomorrow, so is Johnathan" Dom replied.

A knock was heard from the door and the boys clenched their guns staring lasers into the door.

"Boys!" Mama yelled and stunna immediately jumped up happily.

"Mama!" He squealed like a teenage girl hugging her.

"Boy get off me" she said pushing her way I to the house.

"Aleeyah baby" mama said hugging aleeyah.

"Dom you think you grown now?" Mama asked with her hands in her hips.

"Nah ma" he said walking go to her and hugging her.

"Chille let's all go to the hospital" aleeyah said, mama knew everything that happened over the past few months.

They all got their thing ready and left to the hospital. The whole car ride they were blasting trap rap.

"Mama!!" Naya squealed hugging mama.

"Do you gone pretend like yeen see us?" Stunna asked mugging them both.

Naya hugged everyone.

"Girlll your growwwnnnn" mama said looking at her carefully.

"Mama you getting old" Naya said touching her face.

"Old where? I can still throw it back like the 90's" mama said swiping her hands under her chin.

"Okay girl I see youuuu!" Aleeyah hyped laughing hard.

"Mama you 43 plus, your back finna be cracking by now" Dom said rolling his eyes.

"Sh-sh-ut up" Naya said mugging Dom.

"Facts" stunna said laughing.

"y'all we need to get to the bottom of this" aleeyah said, cause I saw the post too.

"bashar go get Johnathan he Finns get some whopping" mama said getting irritated.

Bashar left and came back with Johnathan who had a bandage on his hand.

"Mama!" he yelled running up to her but she didn't budge.

"Sit" she simply said and he did.

"Explain your self fore I slap you into next year" mama said getting her strict on.

Johnathan took a good look at everyone in the room and began "I had enough time to think abut it so I went over to Mike's house just to see him but he wasn't home a female was, she asked me who I was but I didn't budge I turned around to take my leave when she injected some shit into me, I got high and realised it was drugged, everything was spinning and double she started going down on me and recorded us I was trying to push her off but she strong then Lexy came in hyping her" Johnathan said but looked at bashar at the last part.

"Didn't show you were pushing her off in the video" Naya said rolling her eyes.

"Cause she cropped that part out. Naya I really genuinely like everything about you, I won't intentionally do that, I see you in my life in 40 years from now, Naya I love you" Johnathan confessed walking up to her causing every one to 'aw' but she just smiled and looked at sleeping Renny.

"Oh shit" Johnathan cursed seeing her for the first time in person.

"She's so beautiful" Johnathan said staring at her in complete awe.

"Lexy prolly had the video" stunna said out of no where.

"If lexy could hype her, she prolly sent the video to her" Dom said agreeing.

"How we gone get it?" Naya asked and the boys looked at bashar.

"Oh hell NO!" he yelled with his hands in the air.

"I ain't meeting her until she give birth y'all think of something else" bashar said walking back.

"Stunna you can hack into her phone or some" Dom said.

"Did it once can do it again" bashar agreed.

"Bet"

"Why she tag aleeyah thenn" mama based trying to get things straight.

"Cause she ain't never liked me, she always felt she was better than me and compared u so she prolly used that as a felx not because am with stunna" aleeyah said.

"Girls are weird" dom said laughing. Since middle school Dom watched the boys date and fall in love but he never put his time nor heart into that.

"Chille I've been craving McDonald's" Naya said making a puppy dog face.

"Imma go get" bashar said and left with Dom and stunna.

"Yeah I think imma leave" aleeyah said and walked out giving Naya a wink.

"What time you leaving?" Mama asked.

"I'm leaving today she out tomorrow" Johnathan explained.

"This tension can be heard, fix it" maama said and left the room.

"Hey" Johnathan began.

"Hey"

Ten minutes later

"They really be wilding" Naya said laughing.

"I missed you" Johnathan said mid conversation.

"I missed you too" Naya said back looking at Renny.

"She's so pretty" Johnathan said staring at her in awe.

"Nigga you creepy" Naya said pushing him away laughing.