3: Can't sleep

Aleia's pov

Aleia's pov

I climbed the stairs and entered my half-assed room.

There where still boxes everywhere, the vibe of the room was not it and I just didn't feel like staying in it for long.

I was not in the mood to unpack so I spent some time amazon priming some stuff for my room and then scrolling through social media.

• • •

After 30 minutes of mindless scrolling on all of my social medias, replying to comments and stalking some old friends.

I realized that it's 1 am and I am not in the mood to sleep.

I went to my closet to change into some warmer clothes.

I grabbed my phone and took a quick mirror photo for twitter because I haven't tweeted in a while.

Lei lei | @Beevz • 1 minute ago

Going outside, alone in a new place at 1 am. Pray I don't get kidnapped 🙏

With that done I took my skateboard and climbed out of my bedroom window

I got on the skateboard and rode down the slightly tilted road, not knowing where I'm going.

Tommy's pov

*Streaming*

"And so-" I stopped in the middle of my story.

"sorry chat, my neighbor just climed out of her window, fucking Americans" I say getting a laugh from Philza and Wilbur on the other side of call.

"she just climbed out the window?" Philza said with his iconic laugh

"Yeah, she just jumped out" I say slightly laughing

"Ooooo ShEeeeEee" Wilbur said in a taunting voice

"Yes, Wilbur, women love me" I say causing the people in the call to laugh once more.

Chat was spamming "women pog" but after about 3 minutes it ended.