💫Chapter 4💫

• Author pov •

Once all of them got home, the 6 were expecting a big scolding from their leader, one that was sure to give them a headache, but the only thing Chan said to them before going in the mini studio (that they have home) was " I'm glad that none of you are hurt, but try to be more responsible, prepared and careful" giving them a smile then dissapearing.

"Well, that was easier then I expected" said Minho with a surprised expression on his face, expecting a much longer speech from their leader.

"Well, who want's to help me and Minho hyung with dinner?" asked Hyunjin after a few minutes of silence. From Hyunjin's question, a silence washed over the room, with the others looking at each other, because they know damn well that at least two of them have to help. "You know what, until you decide who is going to help us, I will go really quick and drag Chan hyung out of his studio to help us" added Hyunjin before going towards the studio, leaving the 5 lost kids to decide who will help cooking, while Minho made his way to the kitchen.

Still looking at each other, they decided to play rock, paper, scissors to see who will help. At the end the two people that will help ended up to be Seungmin and Felix (which I don't think is such a good idea) but, rules are rules. They lost, they help.

After some minutes, Hyunjin appears in the kitchen with Chan trailing behind him, being grumpy that he wasn't let to work on his day off. "Stop being grumpy. I told you that a day off is for you to relax, not to do more work. Plus, helping to make dinner will also take your mind from stressful things." said Hyunjin going to the sink to wash his hands, briefly turning his head towards Chan then back again at his hands.

Chan clearly didn't know what to do giving the fact that Minho was preparig some meat on the counter near the sink, Felix was given the task to cut some vegetables, Seungmin was trying his best to do a smoothie following a recipe on his phone, Hyunjin was looking through the fridge searching for some cheese and some sauce that will go with the pasta that he was planing to do and Chan was just sitting in the middle of the kitchen looking like a sim character waiting for directions to function.

"Chan hyung, can you please throw those wrappers to the bin" asked Felix, being concentrate on cutting the gabage and not his fingers instead. After the command was given, the sim charact- I mean Chan moved towards the table Felix was at, taking the wrappers and doing what he was asked to do.

In the mean time, Minho took a pan starting to cook the meat, Hyunjin just put water to boil for the spaggeti and Seungmin just simply gave up on trying to make the smoothie after the 3rd failure, deciding to just wash the dishes that were in the sink.

"Can I help with something?" asked Chan, backhuging Hyunjin who just put the pasta in the boiling water. With his head on Hyunjin's shoulder, he added "if you still dragged me out of the studio, at least give me something to do". After that, Hyunjin turned around in his hold, now facing him. "If I give you clear instructions, can you do the sauce for the pasta?" asked Hyunjin, taking Chan's arms from his waist so he could go towards the table where he placed the ingredients for the sauce.

"Yes" Chan simply responded, trailing behing Hyunjin for the second time.

There, at the table, Felix put his focus on the two, stoping from cutting, avoiding a possible accident. Beside him was Jisung, who not long ago came in to the kitchen to keep his twin company, also having his focus on the two, already having ideas for his and Felix's book.

"Okay then, come here" said Hyunjin tacking the ingredients and started to explain to Chan how to do the sauce.

( time skip)

After some time, all of them finished the food, Jeongin anf Felix setting up the table, not giving Changbin to do anything other that washing the dishes after the finish eating, this being decided by a intense game of rock, paper, scissors between Jeongin, Jisung and Changbin. The three that did nothing in helping making the food.

With all of them sitting at the table, they enjoyed the meat and the pasta that were made, making jokes, laughing and having a good time together. After dinner, most of them said good night going to take showers in turns, living only Changbin, the one that had to clean up the table and wash the dishes, and Felix, who took his laptop with him in the kitchen to keep Changbin company, there.

Ten minutes past, Felix being focused on his story, head full with ides from tonight's dinner, and Changbin silently washing the dishes, not wanting to distrupt Felix from his concentration.

Once he was done with the dishes, he dried his hands, walking towards Felix afterwards. "Come on Lixie, we have to go take a shawor and go to bed." said Changbin, nudging Felix gently in the showlder. "You will write tomorrow as well, is already late" he added, slowlly going out of the kitchen.

Felix closed his laptop, sitting up and going after his hyung, not forgeting to turn off the light in the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~*************~~~~~~~~~~~

•Sorry for the late update, I just didn't know how to write thi chapter to turn out good, allthough it still turned out trash.
•Well I hope you enjoy