💫Chapter 12💫

•Author Pov•

"Both of you, stop right there"

   The two stopped in their tracks, so, so close to the freedom that was in the form of a door. They were scared for a second, until they proceeded the voice, immediately recognising it. With a little less fear on their faces, the birthday twins turned slowly around, towards the source of the voice.

   Staying right in front of them, were the second and third oldest, with their arms crossed over their chest, both with an eyebrow rised in suspicion and questioning why they were there in the first place, knowing that these two don't really like going to the cinema and that they will always choose games over movies.

   The twins slowly made their way towards the two , now standing in front of them. Both of them knew that they can't lie or hide anything from them. They were doomed.

" So this was your important plan for today. Following Hyunchan on their date?" Asked the second oldest, looking more to the squirrel boy than to the cat boy. He actually had something planned for Jisung and him, but when he found out that Jisung had other plans, he was a bit upset. And so, he had to stick with Changbin.

Don't get him wrong, there is nothing wrong with Changbin, but he would much rather spend time with his boyfriend ( yes, they are boyfriends) then with Changbin. Now the thing is, when he found out that Felix dumped the third oldest as well, they made plans of their own.

And that was to follow their parents to their date, not knowing that Jilix had the same plan.

Now, for these two to not suspect that him and Changbin were doing the same thing as them, he needed to act mad and upset.

"Hyung........uhm.....who said we are following someone??" Jisung asked a bit nervous of the older's reaction.

"We are going to say it" said a voice from their left, now the four turning their heads towards the voice, their faces paling instantly the moment they saw who was there. "And not just the Jilix duo, but also you too" said Chan, pointing to Minho and Changbin.

So, there was Chan with his arms crossed and a serious face with Hyunjin beside him with his arms crossed as well, but with a more calm and gentle face.

"Now, could I please know, why are you following us?" Asked Chan, slightly tapping his right foot to the ground, looking like a strict father scolding his children.

  "And don't say you didn't because we saw all of you the moment you started following us." Added Hyunjin looking at them as well.

  Quickly the four got in a line in front of the two lovebirds, all of them fidgeting with their fingers, trying to find a good answer other than ' we just wanted to follow you because we had nothing better to do and because we wanted to take secret pictures of you two'. That will just be bullshit.

  Minho finally looked at the two in front of them, tacking the lead as the oldest between the four. "You really want to know why we are really here?" Minho asked Chan, trying to bring suspense with his question.

" Yes. I would actually love to know" responded Chan, really wanting to know why these 3 little devils and Felix were following them.

"Well......... we wanted to know if you two will fuck already or not" Minho said bluntly, this man having no filter. Chan and Hyunjin widened their eyes at this, Hyunjin quickly going and putting his hands over Felix's ears.

"MINHO" yelled Chan, feeling shy and shocked by what the other responded. " You can't say things like that. You will ruin Felix's innocence" added the older.

"Oh, come on hyung, Changbin already did that. He is not that innocent" said Minho, now making Changbin look at him accusatory. He just threw Changbin under the bus like that. "What did you just said?" Asked the rapper, still looking at Minho.

  "Don't tell me is not true" responded Minho, looking directly at Changbin. I swear this man was challenging him. Chan quickly went between them before they will start a fight. "Okay you two, stop it. Also, I will talk to you later young man" Chan said the last part pointing at Changbin.

  " Where will they do it?" Suddenly Felix asked, making all of them look at him with confusion. " Who? Do what?" Jisung asked him, having no clue what his twin was on about.

  "Fuck. Hyunchan." Felix simply said, putting a shoked expression on all of his hyungs faces. "The bathroom" Jisung responded to him while he did jazz hands at the word bathroom. Chan just looked shocked at them, already so done with them. How much longer can he resist with them? We will never know. He doesn't even know himself.

  "Okaaaaaay, you know what, we can just go back to the dorms, or to do something else and you can continue with your date. Huh, how about that?" Minho said, trying to get himself and the other 3 losers out of this mess.

  "That will probably be a good thing. What do you thing Chan?" Hyunjin finally opened his mouth, agreeing with his hyung's idea. "Okay, but I will still talk with all of you when we get back at the dorms. Take care of yourselves" was the last thing Chan said, before he took Hyunjin's hand and made his way towards the exit door. Hyunjin yelled a quick " bye, take care of yourselves and eat something" before he followed Chan.

  And that is how those 4 ended up alone in the cinema's lobby. Staying there for about another few minutes, they decided to go and take some food from a restaurant and then go back to the dorms.

  And Hyunchan continued their date.

~~~~~~~~~~~*************~~~~~~~~~~~
•Sorry that I posted a bit late but I had some problems with my imagination.
• my mind wasn't woooooooooooooking
• also I had some help with this chapter from spacealien20 . You should go check out her book. It's good
• I also hope you like how this chapter turned out.

 It's good• I also hope you like how this chapter turned out

• Love you all
• Also thank you all for nearly 800 reads. I am so thankful to you all.