💫Chapter 14💫

• Author pov •

"So you tell me that you two are finally together?" Asked Hyunjin, looking at Felix, that was beside him on the floor in the dance studio.

   It was currently 8 in the afternoon and danceracha was at the dance studio for about 4 hours now, practicing some of their choreographies and creating new ones for their new album.

   Hyunjin and Felix were the only ones in the dance studio at the moment, because Minho went to get some water and something to eat from the downstairs caffee. So, Felix decided to bring up his relationship status, and everything that happened between him and Changbin that night, and how now he has the older as his boyfriend.

  Don't get him wrong, he will tell Minho too when he would come back, but he just found it more comfortable to tell Hyunjin first. Hyunjin just had this comforting and motherly aura around him that made you able to open up easily to him.

   "Yep" responded Felix, bouncing slightly up and down from excitement. "I swear, he was so sweet and very unexpected, but I loved his confession so much. And, if he didn't confess first, I will probably would have never done it because I would have been to scared" he added,  with a big smile on his face, replaying the moments from the previous night in his mind.

   "I'm so happy for you Lix, but how did he asked you?" Hyunjin asked, having a smile on his face as well from seeing Felix so happy.

"Well....." and he started to tell him everything.

••••••••••••••••••••

" I love you, Lee Felix"

To say that Felix was completely shocked was an understatement. He was completely baffled. He would have never in a million years expected that the older liked him back, and he didn't even think once that the older would have used the word love. Not even like, but love. He was surprised, shocked, happy and he felt like crying, from all of the emotions mixed up.

Changbin keept looking at him, waiting for a response from the younger. What he didn't expect though, was to see crystal like tears falling from the younger's beautiful eyes, and a big smile making his way on Felix's face at the same time. Changbin was a bit scared from seeing the tears, but calmed down instantly after he saw the dancer's beautiful smile.

While having tears building up in his own eyes, and an even bigger smile on his face, Changbin softly whipped Felix's tears from his cheeks. He felt happy that he finally had the courage to express his feelings to the one he loved dearly, and he was even more happy that the same person had the same feelings. All though the younger didn't said the three words yet.

But what he did instead, was as good as hearing the three words.

Felix leaned in towards Changbin's face, and he softly connected his lips to the older's, pressing gently. Changbin happily accepted his kiss and started to kiss back. The kiss was not heated, passionate or with tongue, but instead it was sweet, gentle and consisted of only pressing and moving their lips together gently. It was full of the love that they had for each other, and the love that they kept hidden from one another.

After a few seconds of kissing, the two parted their lips slowly, and opened their eyes looking at each other with love and adoration. Then Felix opened his mouth and said the words that he wanted to tell the older a long time ago.

"I love you too, Changbin hyung" he said in a whisper, not wanting to disturb the comfortable silence between the two.

Then, Changbin asked another question that shocked Felix, but nevertheless made him happy over the moon.

"Lee Yongbok, do you want to be my boyfriend and give me the opportunity to call you mine?" Changbin asked with a smile on his face, looking at Felix with love in his eyes, waiting for the younger's answer.

"I would love to be your boyfriend and to be called yours" Felix responded, with a bigger smile on his face, making his eyes slightly disappear and his cute wrinkles at the end of his eyes to appear.

After both of them went for another kiss, then they settled in a cuddling position again, both of them with big smiles on their faces and a happy feeling in their hearts.

•••••••••••••••••

"Owwwww, that is so cuteeee" Hyunjin awed at the cute story, feeling very happy for both of his members. Felix smiled back at him, both of them turning their heads after they heard the studio door open.

    *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Well, the chapter was a bit late, but is better than never.
I also decided to not have a clear schedule for when I post anymore, because I never know when I would have the energy to write another chapter.
Also, I didn't proofread this chapter:)
This one didn't end up that good, but it's pretty decent, so I hope you like it.
I'm also very excited because I have an appointment to cut my hair tomorrow, and I seriously can't wait.
And, in two weeks and a bit I will choose which book I post first, all though the votes are pretty clear.
Well, have a good night/morning/afternoon everyone.

Love you all, and I will just leave this photo of Channie here❤️❤️