💫Chapter 6💫

• Author pov •

"Wow Felix, this is actually pretty good" said Chan after he finished reading the nearly finished chapter from Felix's book. "I never thought you could be a good writer" he added, actually surprised that what he read was actually good quality. Not finished yet, but still good.

"Yeah, well don't understimate my writing abilities. I'm an amazing writer. But I still don't know how to finish the chapter. But anyways, what do you think about the events in the story?" Felix asked, wanting to see if Chan was uncomfortable with any of the things that he wrote.

"Well, I'm not uncomfortable with any of this, if this is what you wanted to know, because I hug Hyunjin a lot. Well I never kissed him, but I'm very affectionate towards him, so it was not that awkward reading this" he said, making Felix's face change from a worried one to a relived one.

"That means I can continue with the story?" he asked, looking at Chan for approval.

"You were going to continue it regardless of what I would have said, but yeah, you can continue, that is if Hyunjin is also comfortable with it" Chan responded, getting up from the couch that he was sitting on, moving his legs to the kitchen.

It was actually surprising for Chan to be at home, since most of the time he is at the studio and comes home just to bath, eat and sleep. All though he is not getting much of the last thing.

"You know what, I had an idea Channie hyung" Felix follows Chan to the kitchen, continuing their conversation. Chan hums in a questioning tone looking at him, setting some fruits on the table from the fridge. " because I'm not good at story lines, what if I do this book more of oneshots of you and Hyunjin. Like, every chapter is a different story?" he voices out his idea, getting an orange and starting to peal it.

"You know, that is actually a good idea. That way you can express more ideas that you have and you don't have to limitate to just one" Chan comments, washing the fruits and putting them in a bowl.

Felix hums in approval and they go in the living room again, setteling on the couch and searching for a movie.

In case you ask yourself where are the other members, Jeongin and Seungmin have vocal practice, Changbin is helping Jisung with one of the songs that Jisung wrote ( and it's still arranging some of the lyrics) and Minho and Hyunjin are at the dance studio going over some moves for their next choreography. Usually Felix will be there with them, but this morning he woke up with a bad headache and so he stayed at home. And Chan stayed to take care of him ,more likely he was to concerned about Felix staying alone in pain so he decided to do his work at home.

He didn't do anything work related. Felix made sure of that.

" Channie hyung, can I aks you a question?" Felix sitts up straight, looking at Chan with a questioning face.

"Sure Lixie, what is it?" He asked back, getting more relaxed in the couch, looking at Felix

"Okay, I know that will sound random, and it is random because the thought just came to my mind now, but, have you ever.....like.....thought of Hyunjin in a more than a friendly way? Like, I don't want to prey into your thoughts or something..........but like.......have you ever?" Felix ask with panick in his voice because he doesn't want to make Chan uncomfortable with his questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~*************~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys, I'm so sorry for the late update, and I also know that this is a short chapter, but the story just starts to get somewhere. I promise

Cupid Felix and I loves you❤️❤️