💫Chapter 9💫

• Author Pov •

" 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, We're going on a trip, In our favourite rocket ship, Zooming through the sky, LITTLE EINSTEINS !!" Felix sang from the top of his lungs, probably leaving the people in the car with him deaf. But it's fine, at least he was having fun.

  "Lixie, I love you with my whole heart, but please shut up. You have been singing that song for 15 minutes now" said Changbin, already done with the song. He has been listening Felix sing this song to much. Not only him, but also Chan and Minho.

  They were all coming from an event they just had and the drive towards their house was for an hour and a half. Felix, Changbin, Chan and Minho were in a car with their manager in the passenger seat and the driver. In the other car were Hyunjin, Seungmin, Jisung and Jeongin along with their other manager and the driver for that respective car.

"Owwww, you just ruined my fun" Felix whined, actually having a lot of fun singing that. It was his favourite song that he heard from tiktok at the moment. Don't get him wrong, he has more favourite songs, but this one was stuck in his head since this morning. So, he had to sing it.

  "Whatever child" said Minho, turning to Chan after, " so, did you do any moves on Hyunjin?" he asked curiously, looking intensely at Chan waiting for an answer. Hearing the question that just left Minho's mouth, Changbin and Felix also turned towards Chan, the leader having three pairs of eyes, well more like four if you put their manager that was eavesdropping and throwing a glace every now and then to the 4 boys, into the count, with their eyes on the poor boy, all waiting for good news from him.

"Okay, one, stop looking so intensely at me. You are giving me the chills. Second, I don't even know what you would consider a "move"" responded Chan, making quotation marks with his fingers. "Yes, we are still doing the things that we did before, like cuddle, backhugs, little kisses on the cheeks, but nothing more than that." he added looking out the window so he will not see them.

After he finished what he had to say, he could hear groans behind him, but he didn't care, because at that moment they stoped at a red light and just so happened the car that the other members were in was right beside them. He could see Hyunjin at the window, also looking oustide. And that is how they made eye contact. They holded the eye contact for a few seconds before the light turned green, and with a finger heart from Hyunjin the other car started to speed off.

Now having no other distraction, he turned around to his other members, being surprised that they were still looking at him. "What?" he asked, because all of their faces turned into smiling faces the moment they landed their eyes on his face.

"Hyung, why are you so red?" asked Felix snickering, because he already knew the answer because he was sitting at the window as well behing Chan. He saw Hyunjin holding up finger hearts and the way they helded eye contact.

"Yeah hyung, why did you transformed into a tomato all of a sudden ?" asked Changbin, already knewing as well. At this point, every single person in that car knew why he was red. It was pretty obvious.

  "What do you mean?" he asked confused, because he clearly had no clue what the others were talking about. Or, more like, he didn't want to acknowledge it.

  "Do not act confused with us hyung. We all know that it was because of Hyunjin. Come on now, you are whipped, make a move on him" said Minho, already exasperated with his leaders behaviour. If he likes him, he should just go for it.

  "Okay, stop looking at me like that. Actually, I was planning to ask him out tonight for dinner, tomorrow night" answerd Chan. Of course he got tired with this as well. He really liked Hyunjin and wanted Hyunjin to be more than a friend to him. So, he was going to ask Hyunjin for a date. He was hoping he will get somewhere from there, and that Hyunjin will like him back.

  "I'm proud of you hyung, you will finally do something about your crush" said Changbin from behind him, glad that this whole crush thing will move forward and hopefully he will see these two together.

  After that discussion, the car was already parking near the dorms so the members can go back in the comfort of their apartment from a stressful day. Luckily, they had tomorrow free so they could relax. Or, in someone's else case, go to a date.

  All the members got out of the cars and made their way towa the entrence. Going up the stairs to the second floor, they opened the door to their apartment and entered in, all of them flopping on the couch exhausted from the day they had.

~~~~~~~~~~~*************~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like this chapter  :)

~~~~~~~~~~~*************~~~~~~~~~~~Hope you like this chapter  :)

Love you all and thank you for nearly 500 reads. Love you all💜❤️