CHAPTER - 9 - CONCERNED

Vansh is in his room standing near a window staring at the sky .

Riddhima enters the room looking at vansh , she tries to peek at his face and goes to him stands beside him .

Riddhima tries to peak at his face , He was calm .

Riddhima :(in mind ) Pata nahi kya soch raha hai , Mujhe pata nahi issne neeche jo kiya kis liye kiya hai ? lekin agar neeche jo hua sach hai , toh main janti hun vansh bohat toot gaya hoga . Kaise mod pe aagaye hum Vansh . Main kaise tumhe sambhalu ? 

Riddhima looks at him concerned  .

Vansh : ( in mind) Riddhima kuch bol kyun nahi rahi ?

Vansh takes a peek at riddhima from corner of the eye , she had teary eyes and her face was red .

Vansh :(in mind ) Riddhima ro rahi hai .

Riddhima not understanding what to tell  him , looks at his hands and puts her palm on them .

Vansh looks at her , vansh feels pleasant . 

Vansh stares at her and riddhima stares at him  tear eyed.

Riddhima : Tum tik ho ?

Vansh : Hmmm .

Vansh pulls riddhima closer and holds by her waist .

He touches her corner of the eye and and clears up her tears .

Vansh : I hate them .

Riddhima pushes him away .

Riddhima : ( in mind) Tum kyun kar rahe ho yeh sab , mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaraha , kya sach hai kya jooth hai .

Riddhima runs away crying .

Next morning :

Riddhima wakes up and looks at vansh beside her , he was hugging her tightly .

Riddhima caresses his face .

Riddhima : ( in mind ) So thay kitne masoom lagte ho .

Riddhima smiles and looks at him lovingly , suddenly she remembers something and composes herself .

Vansh wakes up and gives her a morning kiss on her lips .

Vansh : Good morning , Sweetheart .

Riddhima immediately gets up and runs to the kids crib . They are still sleeping .

Vansh comes to her , moves closer to her for another kiss  .

Suddenly he feels something sharp hurting on his hip .

he looks down to find ridwick biting him , Riddhima also sees him doing that .