CHAPTER - 12 - TIK KARDUNGA

Vansh was still Reminiscing Riddhima's words " Ghar chale " and holding his hand .

Vansh feels loved by riddhima and he feels like riddhima is with him .

Vansh : ( smiling ) Main nahi janta ki tum uss din mujhe kyun chod ke chali gayi thi lekin main  sab kuch tik kardunga Riddhima , sab kuch phele jaise . I'll make you happy aur koi bhi problem tumhare upar aane nahi dunga .

Vansh looks at the kids rolling on the bed and playing with each other .

Riddhima was in washroom .

After some time , Riddhima comes out of the washroom .

She doesn't find her kids in the room .

She gets on not finding kids in the room .

Suddenly she feels , somebody tying her blind fold .

Riddhima : (scared) VANSH ?

Vansh back hugs and kisses her on cheek and whispers in her ear .

Vansh : Yes , Sweetheart ?

Riddhima : Vansh , tum yeh kya kar rahe ho ?

Vansh : It's just for surprise , sweetheart .

Riddhima : Vansh , chodo mujhe ridwick aur riansh nahi mil rahe ?

Vansh : unko chodo aur tum chalo .

Riddhima : vansh , ridwick aur riansh .

Vansh forcibly takes Riddhima .

Riddhima hears riansh and ridwick voices and vansh opens the blind fold .

She looks at the beautiful room In front of her , the room was decorated for children , each and every play toy was there in the room .

Ridwick and Riansh were playing with each other .

Ridwick and riansh happiness , sets a smile on riddhima's face and riddhima's smile , gives vansh immense joy .

Riddhima goes to the kids and hugs them and they kiss her .

Riddhima turns back and notices vansh " not in the room " .

She goes out of the room and finds him in the corridor , speaking to someone in the phone .

Vansh feels riddhima and turns back , only to see her waiting for him .

Vansh while speaking in the phone .

Vansh pulls riddhima towards him .

Vansh : haan , aap bataiye . 

Vansh starts nuzzling riddhima all over her face with his nose , while he was phone .