CHAPTER -22- EYE FOR AN EYE

IN THE LOCKED ROOM  :

Riansh and Ridwick stopped banging the door because they started inhaling the Poisonous gas .

Riansh fainted and was laying on the ground and ridwick was trying to wake him up .

Ridwick was Terrified , in the dark room they locked and his brother just fainted .

He was feeling weak and he started crying loudly while waking up riansh .

Vansh was leaving , just then he heard ridwick's loud cry .

He immediately runs towards the door and the cry was clearly audible from the door .

He breaks into the door and petrified looking at the kids vulnerable situation .

Riansh fainted , he smells the gas .

Vansh panics , ridwick raises his arms .

Ridwick : (crying ) papa ...

A heavy pain starts in vansh's chest .

Angre looks at them and runs to them while vansh looks on shocked for few seconds .

Vansh snaps out of the shock and immediately carries the twins with him outside .

Vansh panicking shouts at angre .

Vansh :( shouts) Go and setup the oxygen .

Angre immediately runs to setup the oxygen .

Riddhima looks at angre running hastily follows him .

Riddhima : ( panic ) Angre angre , kya hua ?

Baache mile ?

Yeh kya kar rahe ho ?

Unko chot lagi kya ?

Angre busily was setting up the oxygen .

Riddhima :( breaks down) kuch toh bolo ? 

Angre : bhabhi , bhabhi calm down . Vansh bhai laa rahe hai baachon ko .

Vansh gets the twins to the room and immediately and sets up the oxygen mask on them .

 while the doctor immediately rushes .

Riddhima looks at the kids in shock , She wanted to cry out loud but her pain was stuck in her throat .

Vansh looks at her and hugs her .

He cries out loud .

Riddhima "who was broken to see riansh and ridwick fighting for there breathes", Still she consoles frightened Vansh .