Chapter 3

"Wow! look at that hulk. Now that's what I call a perfect leader. look at him speaking confidently, if I were in his place I would've been a stuttering mess" Jungkook mumbled sadly while looking at the guy who had the brightest smile on his face.

Taehyung's pov :

"So yeah guys that's it, did everyone understand what I said? If not,then you guys can ask me aight?" I told my seniors who were trying to understand the assignment.

"Taehyung sunbae you're so cool! I understood the whole thing in one listen. I wish you were my teacher instead of Ms.Reba." Minsu, my junior said with a loud sigh.

I chuckled and said, "you guys talk too much do you know that?" Anyway, come let's go out to eat something. I bet you guys are hungry after my lecture."

then john said, "Did she lie tho? anyway you'll pay, right?"

"yeah ofc I'll pa-" I couldn't finish my words as I saw a boy sitting a couple of tables away, he was looking at me.

wait he seems familiar. isn't he jungkook from section B? I thought and walked towards him with a smile on my face

jungkook's pov :

I flinched as I saw that guy whom I was staring at walking towards me. did i stare at him that long? oh gosh I'm gonna embarrass myself again. please don't come please don't com-

"HEY! You're jungkook!" Hulk said while pointing at me. Smile not leaving his face

" U-uhm h-hello?"

"There aren't a lot of guys in section b so I tend to remember almost everyone's name. btw nice to meet you. I'm kim taehyung, the school's president" hulk- i mean taehyung said while stretching his hands forward, indicating a handshake.

I quickly accepted his hand and shaked hands with him.

" if you run into trouble, feel free to tell me alright?" taehyung said while smiling, not leaving my hands.

"o-okay, t-thank you" i said while smiling

"taehyung sunbae! hurry up!" someone from his group called him. he left my hands and said,

" sorry I've to go, so see you around"

"yeah bye"

I said and taehyung was about to leave but then he suddenly stops and turned back, then said,

"wait I forgot to tell you that the principal has allowed us to go and eat outside so the whole uni is going to eat outside. so don't forget to come ok?"

"t-the whole department? ok then I'll come.thank you for letting me know" I said with an exhausted face

here comes another disaster.