Chapter 15

Did I forget to mention that jungkook's university made a special rule where all the students from each section who are mastering arts will study in one classroom? [ If that even exists ]. So yeah taehyung and jungkook are both studying arts. So they'll have to study together. A win for jungkook.

And that's probably one of the two reasons why jungkook was running for life. He only wanted to sit closer to taehyung as he knew that sitting right next to taehyung was would be possible only in his dream.

it took him 10-15 minutes to reach his uni and as he went to his classroom his dream was shattered when he saw the sits closer to taehyung were already full and Mrs. lipa, aka his class teacher, was looking at him sternly. he just stood there silently.

 "ooooo look who do we have here? Mr. jeon jungkook once again is late for my class. mind telling me what have you been doing all this time instead of attending to my classes?

"mam it was break period so I went to a cafe which was a bit far away that's why-"

"wow wow we have a canteen here at this uni but you've decided to go to another cafe? stop lying"

the students were laughing silently the whole time. and taehyung? he was acting as both teacher and jungkook didn't exist and kept doing his work but he was glancing at jungkook from time to time. He himself doesn't know why.

"I'm not lying...the food in the canteen is so expensive that I couldn't help going to another place. it costs an arm and a leg."

"whatever, late comers shall be punished no matter what so today your punishment is that you have to write down the English words I say on the blackboard"

"fine....."

jungkook's pov :

I don't know shits about English. it seems Impossible to go without being laughed at and embarrassing myself in front of taehyung sunbae

"first write desktop". she said

oh god I know this one. God is with me today.

I wrote " d e s k t o p" on the blackboard. the teacher just hummed and gave me another word.

"now write economy". 

what the hell? I don't even know what that means. how am I supposed to write the spelling?

I was standing with the chalk in my hand, not knowing what to do. shall I tell the teacher that i can't do that, i can't cause the students will laugh at me. I was hesitating. 

then suddenly out of the blue, someone said,

"e c o n o m y"

who is that?

_______________________________________________________________________________

me writing about mastering arts and making my own philosophy about uni life without knowing a single shit about it :