Chapter 19

jungkook turned around and saw taehyung honking in their direction. his eyes were holding the cold gaze as usual but it's a little bit different today. like some sort of anger? jungkook quickly broke their handshake and ran towards the car.

"I've gotta go now, bye"

"wait-" xian yue couldn't finish his words as jungkook had already gotten in the car.

"you are really something jungkook" xian yue said, chuckling softly.

on taehyung's car

"sorry sunbae i was-"

"talking with that cringy kid I know" taehyung said while driving his car.

"he's almost the same age as you". jungkook mumbled slowly, afraid that he will make taehyung angry.

"Whatever." taehyung paused for a moment and continued,

"you guys seem to be good friends. do you know him?"

"hell naw, we've just met each other today. he's just some annoying guy who likes to bother other people." jungkook rolled his eyes at the thought of that guy but smiling immediately as he noticed that taehyung was actually talking with him about something that is not sex.

"hmm ok."

"by the way sunb-"

"Can you please not talk right now because you really have an annoying voice that distracts me."

jungkook's pov :

"Can you please not talk right now because you really have an annoying voice that distracts me."

I immediately stopped smiling as I got a flashback 

"hah singer? you're going to become a singer with this voice of yours? I hope you know that people will mock you more than admiring you if you go around saying that you're a singer. stop dreaming jeon jungkook."

I know taehyung sunbae's personality is like this and to be honest, I don't really mind it but today I felt something tearing me apart. it just gave me a flashback of something I was desperately willing to forget about

my dream to become a singer which I had to give up for my family and society..

I quickly looked outside of the window, afraid that tears will come out.

it's funny how one person or one thing can change your entire mood. I replied to taehyung sunbae after getting myself together,

"I'm sorry."

there was a comfortable silence between us on our way to his home. no one bothered saying anything, just busy in our own thoughts.

3rd person pov :

the moment taehyung and jungkook entered taehyung's home also known as "bj vante studio" taehyung just grabbed his hand and dragged him to his bed, then threw him to his bed and removed his clothes like he was hungry. 

jungkook was processing what happened and when he came back to his senses,he hurriedly stopped taehyung and said,

"w-wait please"

"what happened now??!"

jungkook was hesitating whether he should say this or not. but he realized that this time may not come again so he decided to go for it and said shyly,

"do you mind wearing your bj vante mask while fucking me? hehe."

________________________________________________________________________________

hey besties! I just wanted to take a moment to thank y'all for reading my story 🖤 every reader is my motivation. I'll be an even better writer in the future. please wait for me.