Chapter 27

"where are you right now?" I said, don't know why..

"at the cafe. why?" jungkook asked.

"where is it?"

"w-wait why are you asking for the location?"

"what? I want coffee. why? is there any problem with me being there?" I asked sarcastically.

"what no of course not it's the 'house of pig' cafe. why would I have any problem with you being here haha? I was gonna leave in a moment anyway."

jungkook's pov :

No no no what if he gets to know that I work at this cafe. please don't let that happen. wait a moment. why would it even matter if he knows it? but still, it would make me uncomfy somehow so I lied that I was going to leave that cafe,.

"no, stay there. I have to apologize for my immature behavior in person. besides I have something to talk about."

"hahahaa you don't have t-"

"I told you to stay." he said in a deep voice.  choke me, gobble me, kill meee!! this deep-ass voice of him is gonna be the end of me.

"o-ok I'm waiting for you."

"hmm." he hung up the phone. I didn't understand one thing. why is he suddenly acting so suspicious? just a few hours ago he was like the rudest person ever and now acting all sweet, wanting to apologize to me in person. I am dumbfounded.

but hey at least he realized his mistakes. oh my, I forgot about xian yue. I left that poor guy alone with Jimin. now I have to go and save him from my best friend.

I immediately ran to them and saw just what I had expected,

jimin was sipping his drink, a smirk present on his face, throwing flirtatious glances towards xian yue who seemed like he regretted his decision of coimng here. helpless guy. I sighed.

 he was looking so excited to come here. I better go now. 

"Hey guys I'm back, what was happening here?"

"nothing special, we were just talking and staring. right xian yue?" jimin said, oh gosh his annoying smirk.

"a-ah what yeah yeah just talking hehe. btw what took you so long babe? I was getting bored. come sit." xian yue said and Jimin looked annoyed. lol.

"excuse me? I, the Jimin left his work to be your company. what do you mean by you were getting bored? are you trying to say that I was boring or what?" Jimin said, looking offended. 

"a-ah no I w-was just w-well-" xian Yue didn't know ow what to say. he looked flustered and cute. jungkook stop. 

"yes you are boring asf bt he probably doesn't want to hurt your feeling that's why he's not saying anything. told you, you're gonna make a fool out of yourself. see?" I whispered to jimin, enjoying myself to the fullest teasing him, not until he pinched the side of my waist so hard that I screamed as loud as I can.

"AHHHHHHHHHH BITCH STOPPPP"

"WHAT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU BABE?" Xian yue screamed and asked.

"ouch why are you screaming?' i asked him back.

"because you are screaming. are you okay? what happened?"

"hahah xian yue he's okay. a mosquito must have bitten him that's why he screamed. he's a popular dish among mosquitoes in our hotel these days.

"Aaa ok ok. babe there's an empty seat beside me. you can seat here if you want.'

"oh no it's ok-'

"Please I insist. you screamed a lot today. you should let your throat rest"

"fineee" well he's right. I screamed a lot today. not only here but also in bed.

when will taehyung come? I'm anxious.