Secret Place

LUCAS's POV
It destroys me when I walk past Philip and I can't even talk to him, because then I would have a bad reputation,YES I KNOW it's ugly of me, but people are to blame for this, if they didn't condemn him like that, this might not have happened at all.

PHILIP's POV
It was after school, and as we agreed, it happened, too. "Hey," I said, not enthusiastically, because I had it in my head that morning.
"Hey, come for me," he said, and I stopped. This weird thing,he wanted me to sit behind him. "What's going on? I say come for me and grab me by the waist "and he handed me a helmet." Well, as you think"and I sat down.

When we got to his place where he was training. "Wow, good looking place" Lucas stood up and explained to me how he was going to film him. "So that's it".he said."Yeah okey, I'll get it ready and you can go."Lucas got ready and when I told him he drove off and started doing his tricks. To tell the truth I was amazed.

LUCAS's POV
I stopped by him, took him to my dad's cabin to show me what he had filmed. "Man, that's amazing! You must be my cameraman! "
He smiled at it and suddenly his phone rang. "I-uh that's my foster mother Helen" He got up and told her he was leaving. "Uh I'm sorry I have to go, so at school?" I nodded, but at the same time I thought it couldn't happen, and I was pretty sad about the thought.

PHILIP's POV
The moment,when he told me it was amazing, I wanted to kiss him, but I didn't do it,because I was afraid of his reaction. I had wanted to kiss him from the moment I first saw him.
The next morning I saw him again at school and seemed to ignore me again. I had a bad feeling that it probably wouldn't be such a simple type of boy.

I'm worried about what if it doesn't feel the same. I got out of school and saw him walking towards me. "Hey" he said enthusiastically. "Ehh ... hey" I said in an unwanted way,because I was thinking about how he treats me at school."Come with me," he said, handing me his helmet.

"It's good I'll take the my bike" I said in that tone again, but somewhere very deep inside I wanted to go with him.
"It wasn't a question, I'm letting you know"...I thought for a moment and then I took it, I sat down and grabbed it a little around the waist. "Tighter"he said.So I did.We arrived at a mysterious place I had never seen.

LUCAS's POV
I wanted to take him to one of my secret places, where I go to think. There is a beautiful view and there is a bench,that I always go to think about. I wanted to explain to him,why I avoided him at school, but at the same time I didn't want to,because I was afraid I would insult him or something.

"What are we doing here?" I sat down on the bench and he stood still for a moment and then sat down next to me.
"I wanted to tell you why I don't pay attention to you at school. I don't want you to take it wrong, but we can't see each other at school because of my friends.They're pretty gossip, and if they shouted all over school that I was talking to you, it would be very bad.
I'm sorry, I hope you understand."He looked at me like that."Um okay, I get it, don't worry."he said calmly, but I believe he was unhappy about it inside. "Listen, I have to tell you uhmm...ahhh...that I respect you as human and I'm glad to meet you because I've wanted to since what I saw you."

He put his hand on my lap and looked me in the eye. I hesitated for a moment what to do. Finally it happens,the moment I waited for.
And out of nowhere he quickly approached me and kissed me, first once and then, we started kiss. "Uhhh it was....."he didn't know what to say so I added "amazing". He smiled at it like a little boy,when he got a present. To confess inside me, I couldn't stop smiling either.

PHILIP's POV
I finally did it, I finally overcame it and I did it. I'm happy because it was the moment I was most afraid of and he ended up so...so beautiful."To admit this, I wanted to do this already in that cabin"I admitted."Really?" I said in surprise.
"Yeah..y-yeahh"he said with smile on his face.

"Look, what if it was our place?" I suggested, because this place is so magical. "Yes, that would be amazing," he said with a smile.
Lucas took me home, we arrived and we didn't know,what to do goodbye at first, so I took the first step and gave him a kiss and then a kiss on his cheek.He looked me in the eye and was happy with what had just happened. He took my helmet and drove home and I watched him drive away from me.

So I'm in love with famous Lucas Waldenbeck.I thought in surprise.

Hey babies!Thank you for reading!Im trying to write my imagination in my head so this what is here,it is from my head😇💕yeah thank u for everything don't forget leave a vote and comment!❤️Thank u I love you!❤️