Came out

PHILIP's POV
I was in my room thinking that I would write to Lucas. Because I want to know him more, I don't know anything about him. So I decided to write him a message.

3:30pm
P:Meet me in the barn?At four?

                                          3:45pm
                                             L:Yep,I'll be there.

I was waiting there for Lucas. In the meantime,I sat on the hay and watched the time.It was 3:57pm.I had already heard the sound of Lucas's motorcycle. "Hey," he said, wondering why I wanted him to come. "What's going on?" I looked at him. "I just wanted you to be here, I wanted to know you more,because I know almost nothing about you.""you know a lot about me"he said with a smile.
"But I don't know the little things, like your favorite food or color or....I don't know now,but I just don't know everything and you certainly don't know about me either. "I motioned for him to sit next to me on the hay.
"Well, let's get to know each other," he said, acknowledging that I was right.

"I like sushi, pizza, spaghetti...these are probably the most favorite.What about you?" I thought, and then I realized we both like the same food. "You know...I like the same food," I said expectantly,that he starts to wonder and it happened. "Really?" he said with a laugh in his eyes. "Yeah,seriously"
"Wow"

And suddenly a spark jumped out and I felt like we were attracted to each other like two magnets,that are close together. We leaned together and suddenly we started kissing wildly. It was an amazing feeling, my heart started beating like a race. I put my hand in his hair and I moved it here and there. He put his hand under my shirt and slowly stroked my belly.

It was 7 o'clock in the evening and we were lying on the hay, looking into each other's eyes. Those sea-swallowed, blue eyes.I love them as much as his whole.

LUCAS's POV
I looked into his eyes, which were so beautiful,that I couldn't stop looking. I liked him and maybe I love him. I'm not sure how I feel, but since I'm able to give life for him.....so it's probably obvious.

The next day at school I saw Rose in the dining room having fun with my friends. So I went to her and I had to do it. Philip is important to me and this wouldn't work. "Rose, I need to talk to you"she looked at me and with fear of what was happening went with me."What's going on,baby?" and I had to start."We have to break up,"I said in one breath, afraid of her reaction.

"Oh, that's a big decision, did something happen? Why? Do you have another girl?""Ehh, you know, I don't feel like you anymore,you don't attract me so much with forgiveness and to answer the question, yes,I have a relationship,but I don't want to talk about it yet,I don't feel like it."

"Okay...so friends?" She said, shaking my hand to shake. "Yes friends" and I shook her hand. Then we each went in a different direction to my friends and she to her friends. After school I had to to tell Philip so I wrote him a message.

2:10pm
L:I have to tell you something...at 2:30pm on our place?

                                2:15pm
                                     P:Of course,I'll be there:)

I arrived there and Philip was already waiting for me.
"Hey," I told him with a smile, as if nothing bothered me, except that I had to say otherwise about us, I would lose him. "What's the matter with you shining like the sun?" I walked closer to him and said it calmly. "I broke up with Rose" and he looked at me in surprise,as if he didn't think I could do it, even though I did a lot of bad things, I'm not even surprised.