Notice

PHILIP's POV
It was a summer evening and I was in bed looking out the window and thinking about Lucas.Then I saw a light in the woods from the window,so I leaned over to see properly and he was Lucas.So I was afraid of what was going on,he's following me so late.He climbed up to my window "What are you doing here so late?!"I said in astonishment."I want you" he said and he lunged at me and kissed me passionately.
"Me too, but now is not the time...."I said disappointed, of course I wanted it too, but...

"I'd like it until after we tell Gabe and Helen" I said, afraid of his reaction.
"Well, I had a taste for it now,but I won't force you to.""Sorry," I said with disappointment.
"No, that's fine, don't apologize, so at least I'll be here with you before you fall asleep"he looked at me and I kept eye contact with him for a while,because we both loved to look each other in the eye."I just want to be with you,"he said, and I hugged him and he watched me sleep.

LUCAS's POV
The next day, since I didn't want to wake Gabe and Helen,I stayed,so I fell asleep and woke up until now and I quickly took my things and went while Philip was still asleep.I climbed out the window again and left quickly.I left a letter on his pillow for him. So I hope he will be surprised.

I went to school normally and a guy said to me....
"Look,that's the one,who dating with that wierd guy"I turned to him and "What did you just say?!"I took his sweatshirt and I wanted to punch him in his nose,but I didn't want to be called to the principal again."My boyfriend is no weird guy,it's just you! And leave him alone, is it clear to you?!"I told him proudly to protect my baby Philip.

PHILIP's POV
I woke up and didn't feel anything next to me, but I found a letter from Lucas.

"I had to leave quickly before Helen and Gabe found out i was with you.I'm looking forward to seeing you at school.Bye baby Philip"

So I didn't expect such a beautiful letter from him at all. I love him so much,I love this guy so much.I got dressed and rode my bike to school.I went to school and hoped to see Lucas, but I hadn't seen him anywhere yet. I went to the dining room and there he was with a boy,who looked like he had offended him."My boyfriend is no weird guy,is it just you?!Leave him fucking alone asshole!It is clear to you?!"
"Oh my God, that's not possible, this isn't possible. I didn't want to believe my eyes. Lucas Waldenbeck is protecting someone. And someone is me. I love him so much.

I went to him with a welcome and hugged him. We did not kiss, because we did not feel it yet,but I do not mind.I was just bothered by the way he treated me,every time someone saw him with me,I either got in my nose or was ridiculed.And now, I can finally see the progress and how big. "Hey Philip" he told me he was still out of breath."I heard it" and I looked at him, blushing like a tomato.He looked at me and at first he didn't know what to say.
"I had to protect you,I love you.""Aww you're sweet, Lucas Waldenbeck"I said softly."You're an ass"He said and I laughed.

In the afternoon after school we were going to tell Gabe and Helen.I was really afraid of their reaction.What if,they move me and don't accept me as I am."Are you nervous?"I asked him."Ehh maybe a little."
We went inside and we were both standing in the kitchen, so we had a chance to tell them.

"Gabe? Helen?"I told them,and they turned on us and wondered."Yes Philip?"I took a breath and started the sentence.

"This is my boyfriend"and I smiled at Lucas. "Oh,that's great,I'm happy about you,"she said with a smile."Really?"I asked."Yeah,of course."Helen turned to Gabe and he nodded."Philip,of course,we won't condemn you for who you are, be yourself.You don't have to be afraid of us. Every time you need to confide, we'll always be there for you, okay?" He said calmly."Yeah....I love you all,"I said, hugging them.

Hello readers!This chapter is little less,but the story is so good and cute🥺i hope you like it,don't forget leave a vote and comment,Thank u so much and see ya in next chapter,which will be last❤️but don't worry i writing new story Philkas🥰bye for now💕