Kidnapping

PHILIP's POV
I was in my room, sitting on the bed, looking out the window, thinking about what was going on lately, the Lucas thing with us.I went out for a walk and I was afraid I would have to leave and suddenly someone pulled me into the car and I was completely shocked,because I didn't know what was going on, why someone wanted to kidnap me.Then they laid me on the floor in a room. It could have been in some basement.

LUCAS's POV
I was in my room listening to music,thinking about the whole Philip thing.I thought of his wavy, fragrant dark auburn hair and his brown eyes with large pupils when he looked at me.Oh god and his body, I'm dead. Every time I think about it, I think about licking him from his neck to his waist.

I went for a ride,but before that I wanted to go and ask Philip,if he would like to come with me.I knocked on the door and his foster dad opened the door for me."Hey,"I said,not knowing what to say at first."I'm Lucas, Philip's friend,and I wanted to ask,if he would like to come ride with me."I had to tell a friend,because I didn't want him to know. Neither was enough to answer me and his phone rang and I heard that (well, the woman,who called him will definitely be Philip's foster mother) that Philip is missing, that he got lost.
At that moment,I froze and I didn't know,what to do. I ran to the motorcycle and went to my dad's cabin. I gave Philip the keys,that he can go there sometimes,if he wants to be alone.

But he wasn't there.I was scared to death,where he might be.I didn't know at all. I went to the station to know what was going on. "Hey,I'm Philip's friend,what's going on with him?"I said frightenedly."Hey,I'm Helen,his foster mother and I'm worried about him too, but if you're his friend,when and where did you last see him?"I thought."Uhmm, I think since today is Saturday, I saw him on Thursday afternoon," I said.

"And you didn't see anything unusual about him, maybe or somehow upset or...?" Well, since that day, at that time our last topic was our relationship and he left crying, it's quite possible that he was thinking somewhere calmed down, maybe."Uh, yes, he was like he wasn't in the mood at all, and when I tried to talk to him,he left.He probably needed to be alone."I said with fear."Um, well, we should...he wanted to be alone and something could have happened to him along the way, which we have to find out,because I'm already worried about him."she said with fear in her voice.

I turned to start looking for him again.But Helen's phone rang and it was an unknown number.

"Helen,is that you?!"The phone said.
"Yes, it's me, Philip, where are you?!" She said, almost crying in her eyes.

"Someone kidnapped me and now I'm somewhere in a baseme-"
An unknown voice interrupted him.
"Either you give me $ 100,000,000 or your son will die soon!
He said and ended the call.

PHILIP's POV
"Leave me alone, I didn't do anything to you, and why are you doing this at all?"I said,afraid I'd be dead soon,at least Lucas wouldn't have to suffer for me.He doesn't have any worries without me.I wish,I never came into his life.I wish,I would rather suffer and I had a dad like that than he did, he didn't deserve it.
"Because I need money, kid," he said angrily in his voice."You can go to work and make that money, can't you?" I said in a puzzled tone. "No, I couldn't"he said.

LUCAS's POV
"We have to do something immediately!"I said, afraid I would lose Philip completely."Don't worry, Lucas,none of us want Philip to die."I know," and in my mind I was probably afraid the most. The worst part was,that I didn't even know,where he could hide him.

I went to the motorcycle and rode to our secret place and on the way,I noticed the footprints of shoes and as,if they disappeared into the distance, I thought it would definitely be Philip's footprints.He was probably on his way to our place. I couldn't, and there were a few tears running down my face,because I was afraid I would lose Philip forever. I followed the tracks of the car next to Philip's tracks.I stopped and saw an abandoned building in the distance, so that no one would know me about to go there, I walked.

I walked to the building and slowly walked in.I wanted to find him,so I searched everywhere. Suddenly I hear some sounds as if someone wanted to get out.I go there fast and my dear Philip is sitting on the ground wrapped in duct tape and ropes."Hey Philip,god thank you i found you!"
I said with relief.
"L-Lucas!-What you do here shouldn't be here, he'll catch you and I don't want to!" "I'm not going to leave you now!" I said, untying him from the ropes.And then we quickly went out quickly and drove away.I wanted to take him to our place first to tell him everything,that happened,that I did.

"Oh my god, I'm so glad you're here,you know how scared I was of you,I was afraid I'd never see you again and I'd lose you forever," I said anxiously."You will never lose me, you will never get rid of me asshole!" He said with a smile on his face."B-But you said-" I've already started a sentence,but he cut me off with his sentence."I said that,but I never meant it.I could never leave you."he assured me,and I had that feeling in my stomach again.
"I have to tell you something," I said with relief. "What?" I took a deep breath. "My friends know...about us...and so does dad."He smiled at me."And what did they say?"He asked. "Some of my friends left, but I expected that, but not everyone left. I have real friends who support me. And my dad took it wrong, which I also knew, because he's old school and he'll never understand."I said to him.He looked at me with understanding.
"Don't worry,time will tell him.I think,if he really love you,he'll put up with it."

PHILIP's POV
I walked closer to him and hugged him, glad I overcame him and said it."I care a lot about you!"He whispered softly in my ear."Me on you!"I returned it to him.Then we kissed. Every time it happens, I love his tender lips, I love every bit of his. Now I wanted to kiss him on the neck,but there was no right place or moment.

We went to the station so Helen knew I was okay. "Hey Helen, I'm already here"she ran to me with tears in her eyes and hugged me "Philip! How I was afraid of you!""Lucas found me and saved me" he was standing behind me, so I turned to him. Helen came to him and hugged him too "Thank you very much for saving him" he shook his head
"Of course, I care about him as much as you do," he admitted.

Hello darlings!I'm so happy I write this story.I plan another Philkas story.❤️I hope u like it my story.Don't forget leave a vote and comment🥺ILY!