Chapter 22

-Enjoy🦋

Mystic Falls High School

Aaliyah walked out of the building walking towards her car when she saw Stefan sitting on one of the tables outside.

Aaliyah asked after giving him a kiss "Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to ask if you would like to go out to dinner with me," Stefan asked softly

" I can't. It's girl's night, and as much as I love spending time with you, I feel like I've barely seen Caroline or Bonnie." Aaliyah pouted, before smiling, " but how about we make it a lunch date, and go out for dinner another day"

Stefan smiled getting up and grabbing her backpack, " Sounds perfect"

Caroline and Bonnie were walking out to Bonnie's car, stopping when they saw the couple.

Caroline sighed, "I'm jealous of how cute they are together"

Bonnie laughed, "Why don't you find yourself a boyfriend?"

Rolling her eyes Caroline chuckled, "because it's too much work. Now come on let's go"

Elena stepped in front of the girls before they could walk any further, " Do you think I could come with you guys?"

"No" Caroline answered with no hesitation

Elena sighed, " Look, I realized that I've been acting like an idiot, and I want to fix everything, with you guys and I want to fix my relationship with Aaliyah."

Caroline and Bonnie looked at each other having a silent conversation, before answering. Caroline sighed "If I hear one word about Stefan come out of your mouth. I will punch you so hard you won't be able to talk. "

Caroline and Bonnie walked away before she could agree to anything. Elena sighed softly, silently hoping to herself that tonight would end well.

Later that day ...

Gilbert Residence

Aaliyah wanted to strangle Caroline for allowing Elena to stay for girl's night, wanting to fix our relationship my ass, Aaliyah thought.

"Thanks for letting me stay" Elena thanked Aaliyah

Aaliyah turned away from her not answering," Do you have your nail kit, Bonnie?" Caroline rolled her eyes at her best friend's attitude.

Standing up Caroline spoke sternly, "I've had enough of this, Aaliyah we all get Elena was being an idiot when she caused all the problems. Elena stops being an idiot. We are going to end this night on good terms. All of us "

"Yeah, so no talking about Stefan or any of the issues between you two " Bonnie declared

Aaliyah rolled her eyes, "Fine, but if she starts anything, I'm punching her"

"That the spirit." Caroline beamed