Chapter 6

Enjoy🦋

———————————————————————

Gilbert household

"So what we're you doing at Stefan's," Elena asked, even though she knew exactly why Aaliyah was with Stefan she wanted to hear it for her.

Aaliyah sighed, " we were getting to know each other" if Elena was going to bitch about her and Stefan together, might as well be blunt about it and tell her everything.

"Aaliyah, You know that I like him and you still go to his house to make out with him. You are so selfish, you can't think about my happiness for once." Elena pointed accusingly

Aaliyah scoffed, she couldn't believe what she just heard, " I'm selfish. Elena, you don't think about anyone other than yourself, no one is allowed to be happy because you make people feel guilty if you're not happy." Aaliyah pointed out, " I don't remember a time mom and dad were thinking about me or Jeremy because you were also out for attention" at this point Aaliyah was in tears, " I'm sorry, but I'm not going to stop being happy just because you want me too. I'm happy with Stefan, and I'm not leaving him for you"

Elena was shocked, she didn't know her sister felt that way about her. Before she could say anything Aaliyah left ran to her room. Elena couldn't move, she stood there trying to process everything. Aaliyah was wrong she wasn't selfish, she just wanted some happiness

....................................
....................................

Aaliyah was sitting on her bed staring at the wall when she heard a knock on her window. She turned around startled when she saw Stefan and she got up to open the window for him.

"Hi" she greeted Stefan with a small smile.

Stefan looked at her eyes to see that they were red and puffy from all the crying. he sighed knowing why she was crying, he pulled her into his arms " do you want me to stay for the night?"

Aaliyah nodded, not feeling like talking.

Stefan smiled softly at her and pulled her onto the bed, "do you want to talk about it"

Aaliyah shook her head, she didn't want to talk about anything that had to do with Elena.

"Ok" Stefan was alright with just laying here with Aaliyah in his arms.

After just laying down for a little while, they dozed off to sleep in each other's arms