The Coffee Boy.

I finally got a job after being kicked out and jobless for 1 whole month. It was the 'coffee boy' basically. I have to run errands for the BAU. SSA Hotcher said that they needed a helping hand and thought I was a good fit!

I walk into the building which was crawling with people. I hate people.

"Hey pretty boy #2"

I jumped, scared of the deep voice behind me.

"Woah, didn't mean to scare ya"

I nod and continue to head inside, walking as fast as I possibly could. I get to the doors and see even more people but 5 who were gathered near the doors caught my eye. The handsome man that had scared me earlier joined them.

"Hi~ Y/N I was so excited to hear you got the job! She came over towards me, hugged me, and squeezed me way too tight.

"H-hi" I struggle to spit out.

"Baby girl, don't kill the new boy"

"Sorry! I'm just really excited!"

"Nice to meet you Y/L/N. I'm Emily" said a woman with short-ish black hair.

She was so pretty and I could tell we would become friends.

"Good to see you Y/N. I'm JJ." It was another gorgeous woman that had long dirty blonde hair.

"I'm Morgan" the man from before shook my hand.

"Pleasure to meet you. The names Rossi." It was an older man who also shook my hand.

Hotch nodded towards me.

"Good to have you, call me Hotch."

Everyone started to walk away when the last person walked forward and looked up at me.

"Hi. I'm Spencer, nice to meet you."

"I-I'm Y/N"