who is it...

Spence drove me home after the date and as soon as I got in the house I realized that I had been smiling during the entire date... I probably looked crazy. Even with that fuel for my anxiety, I couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful he was, even with the wind, his hair seemed almost magical. On the way home I had texted Garcia telling her to come over so I could gush about how amazing Spence was. 

Suddenly I heard the sound of glass breaking. Which stopped me in my tracks. Then without even realizing I called Spencer, who didn't pick up, probably because he was still driving. The next person I called was Hotch. At this point everything was setting in, someone was in my house.

Hotch answered almost right away. 

"Y/N? What's going on?"

"I-I don't know. I think someone is in my hou-house."

"Okay Y/N stay on call with me, I will be right there."

"Wha-what do i do?"

"If you can leave the house, please do. Try to do so as quietly as possible."

I go to the door and slowly turn the door knob, quietly cracking the door open. I leave and close the door.

"Okay, I'm outside what else do I do?"

"Go to a neighbor if you can."

But as soon as he says that I see Penelope's car. which I then run to. I jump into the front seat and tell her everything about what just happened forgetting that the whole reason for her to come over was to talk about Spence. She comforts me the best she can and drives me to go grab some food until the BAU do a full sweep.

A/N: plz vote on this it helps a lot!!!