It's a date

"Awww sorry for scaring you~"

"No you're not" I respond laughing

"Yeah you're right" Garcia said snickering

"Hey Y/N?"

My heart sunk. I should be used to talking to him but no matter what I was always scared Spencer would randomly point out and say that he hates me or something.

"um..." Spence looked to Morgan seeming to want support or reassurance.

"Can we talk privately?"

My mind started doing loops. Thinking of all the things that could happen, like what he wants to talk about or... y'know do... but the only thing I did was nod and follow him into a random empty office nearby.

When we got there he waited for me to come in and closed the door behind me, causing my heart to pound out of my chest. The butterflies in my stomach were nothing like i've ever felt before. He looked so cute, his soft eyes, long-ish soft and fluffy hair, his beautiful lips...

"So when you said you wanted to go out... did you mean-"

"A date" I responded looking at the ground, I could feel my face turn hot and I was ready for rejection.

"Yeah, uh, it's a date." I could hear his smile which caused me to look up at him who's cheeks had become red.

"I was wondering if, y'know, for this date... you wanted to go for a picnic?"

AUTHORS NOTE:
thank you guys sm for supporting this story, i know i don't update this often but i try my best! please remember to vote it helps me a lot tysm!