Spencer

The team left to talk about the case of the day and I decided to follow Penelope into her 'lair' instead of following the others and hearing about brutal murders.

I look around looking at all of the toys and screens that overtake the room.

"Knowing you this does not surprise me" I picked up a big pink fluffy dog plush, fiddling with it in my hands.

"Is that a good thing?"

We laugh.

"Hey um who's that Spencer guy" I ask trying to play it off as if I didn't already fall in love with him.

"Oh. My. God. Do you like Spencer?"

I immediately look down at the ground trying to hide the fact that I was blushing.

"OMG! You do! That's adorable!"

"Garcia-"

"You guys would be so cute!"

I look at the clock realizing it's time for me to grab everyone something to eat because apparently they don't remember to eat. Ever. Which I guess is partly why I was hired.

"I got to go feed your team. See ya."

"Bye my second favourite handsome man~!"

I head out grabbing them some food and coffee from a cute little cafe down the street. I run back and set everything up at the table for them, not cause I needed to just cause I wanted to.

I tell them all it's time to eat (lucky they were still at the BAU) and they all headed over and quickly ate while I also had a snack of my own.

"Thank you Y/N" Hotch had just finished eating.

"No problem! It's my job!" I respond. "...literally..."

They all thank me and I hear Hotch say:

"Wheels up in 30"

Everyone starts grabbing their go-bags and heading to the jet. Except Spencer.

He comes up to me.

"Um- hey" I say.

I'm not a profiler but he seems a little anxious.

"Welcome to the family"