why

When me and Garcia returned , Hotch came to the car with information.

"So, we did a full search. We didn't catch her but-"

"Her?" asked Garcia, looking back and forth to me and Hotch.

"My ex..." I responded, looking down at my lap, staring down at my own hands.

"The woman that stalked you?!?" Garcias eyes were wide, holding the hand closest to her.

"Y/N, give us her information. I assure you that we will find her and keep you safe." Hotch said, looking as furious as ever.

I don't think I've had someone, besides Garcia, that has cared this much about me. It was a weird feeling, but it was nice.

"Garcia, go to the BAU with Y/N. Gather all the information on this woman that you can. I'll call Morgan and ask him to stay with you guys. I want you make sure you're safe."

"Got it boss!" Garcia said, putting her hands back on the steering wheel.

"Thank you Hotch."

"No problem Y/N. You are family now."

I felt warm and fuzzy inside. This is what having people who care, and a family is like. I never want to lose this feeling.

When we arrived back at the BAU offices Morgan was already there. His arms crossed, eyes squinting. I'm sure he was looking for us. Garcia spent the whole ride trying to comfort me, she moved from topic to topic as fast as you could blink. I love her but I wasn't listening, all i could think about was Spence.

When Morgan spotted us he jogged over to the car, opening my door escorting me inside. We didn't know what she was planning on doing but the squad was going to make sure that I was safe no matter what.

*time skip*

After telling everything I could about my ex to Garcia, I zoned out. I was thinking of all the things that happened between us. The good and bad. Then I thought about Spencer and how, even though we have only gone on one official date, he was a way better person than she could ever be.

Morgan's phone began to ring. He answered, saying he was with me and Garcia then looked at me. He put his phone on speaker, telling whoever was on the line he had done it.

"Hey Y/N, Garica."

As soon as he started talking I recognized his soothing voice. It was Spencer. Garcia was very concentrated on her work so she didn't answer.

"Spence!" I sounded so desperate, but I missed him already and all of the things that have happened made me miss being safe with him.

"Hey Y/N!" He seemed somewhat relieved to hear me talk.

*plz vote it helps a lot!*