[𝕊𝕒𝕜𝕪𝕠 𝔽𝕦𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚]𑁍𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜

Sakyo Furuichi X Reader

Serendipity
-finding something good without looking for it

___________________

The shine was shining brightly with the gush of cold wind blowing around. Indistinct chatter from the people passing by your work place and other bustling stores were making a comfortable silence that you had been enjoying this entire time.

It was quite quiet today in the store as it wasn't really that time of the year where events were mostly being held. The orders were coming in normally but not really a lot to do.

You had been working on this same clothing store for the past six years where you mostly did the retail work and handmade crafts that people were requesting while a close friend and also co-owner of this shop with you did the managing and other stuff like that. It was a job you had enjoyed from the bottom of your heart and you couldn't see yourself retiring any time soon

As it is a clothing store, fabrics were of course going to be bought and all that but in your case, it was not. The store had their own fabrics for the store to make original patterns and designs. However though, some fabrics had not been used for a while so your co-owner, Ichika, thought of selling them to the public at a reasonable price as well as seeing this as a new product for the market.

The announcement was dropped just a few days ago and Yuki was already planning on not only checking out the fabrics but to also see if there were any possibilities of him having new clothing.

Taichi was already to tag along to the adventure as well as Azuma who wanted to check out the store for the first time. They were about to head out and do their thing before Banri stepped in and offered to come as he had nothing else to do.

So that was the list; Yuki, Taichi, Azuma and Banri. A group of people you wouldn't expect to be together but will also be surprised if they are. Azuma already offered to drive them there so the travel stuff were taken care of. Yuki had also just received the budget for the fabrics, making sure to battle it out with Sakyo first to have the most decent quality he could get and turn them into high fashion wear.

The car ride was silent and unbearably long before Banri started to play some music to ease up the unknown tension. Azuma then hummed quietly to the songs while driving as Yuki instructs Taichi about the costume making at the back. Banri was bobbing his head to the rhythm, just waiting to get there already.

After the painful car ride to your store, Banri basically yanked the door open to finally go outside. Yeah the store that wasn't the far away but the awkwardness made it feel like a few hundred years. Yuki and Azuma gracefully got out, making sure the car was in a good spot before eyeing the store.

You were currently by the counter, messing with the fabrics that you needed before actually going to the back where your office was basically at. The bell above the door chimed quietly, making you turn your attention where the customers were at. You saw a group of people you could recognise but can't really put a finger on it.

The group of people eyed the inside of the store before going to where something they found interesting was at. Two feminine looking men with another boy following behind then approached you, probably not knowing what to do.

"Hello uh...."

"Oh, call me Furuichi" You helped the very graceful yet struggling customer for a way to properly address you

"Well then, Furuichi-san, we were wondering if we could check out some of the fabrics you happen to be selling" The words rolled off of his tongue so smoothly and you found his voice very interesting and nice