14

"I say! No money? Do you think I don't know you often go to bars? You have money to spend everywhere else, but you have nothing to pay for rent? Only ghosts would believe you! I warn you again, don't play any tricks, or don't blame me for being rude to you!"

Su Jiu poked her head out of the room and looked at the door curiously.

It turned out that these people were here to urge her Dad for the delayed payment. Was her cheap father so poor that he can't even pay the rent?

When the landlord saw her, he sneered and said: "Oh, surnamed Su, you actually raised a baby, and said you have no money? Don't think that you can win sympathy by bringing a baby, and quickly pay the rent, otherwise you I won’t be polite, even if you have a little girl!"

Su Shengjing looked back at Su Jiu, winked her, let her enter the room, and said loudly to the three big guys in front of him: "You guys come at me, don't scare the child."

"If you don't want your girl to see us being rough, just pay the rent as soon as possible, or get out of here!"

"Can you give me a few more days of grace?"

"A few more days? You still have the face to ask me for leniency? I will tell you now. If you can't pay the rent today, take your daughter to sleep on the street!"

"..." Su Shengjing squeezed his fingers.

It didn't matter where he slept, but the little dumpling cannot sleep anywhere casually. How can she sleep on the streets when she was so young?

Seeing that he didn't respond, the landlord still wanted to talk, but then a young man suddenly appeared at the top of the stairs.

Panting, he leaned on the railing to go upstairs and said, "Good fellow, Su Shengjing, you owe the rent again?"

As soon as Su Shengjing saw him, he immediately said: "You are here at the right time, help me pay for the rent, let me borrow some money."

The landlord and his party saw the newcomer wearing a white suit, brightly polished black leather shoes, wearing a pair of stylish sunglasses, and the gold watch on his wrist was particularly eye-catching, and they could tell at a glance that this was a rich man.

The white suit gave Su Shengjing a contemptuous look, then took out his wallet from his trouser pocket, raised his chin proudly, and said to the landlord: "How much rent does this guy owe you? I will pay for him."

"Three thousand!"

"Okay." The white suit responded casually, opened the wallet, and found that there was no cash in it, but all kinds of bank cards, and said, "Scan the code."

When the rent was paid, the landlord led the people away, and Su Shengjing looked unnaturally and said to the white suit: "Thanks, I owe you. I will pay you back."

The young man's name was Sheng Tianci, the young master of the Sheng family in a business family. He grew up with Su Shengjing and had known each other for many years.

He embraced Su Shengjing's shoulders affectionately, and said generously: "Forget it, we grew up in open crotch pants together, are you still polite to me? Besides, that little money is nothing to me. If you are If you are short of money, come to me directly."

Su Shengjing pushed away his hand in disgust, "What's the matter, do you want to raise me? Do you like me?"

"What nonsense! I am not interested in a stinky man like you, I like a fragrant and soft girl." Sheng Tianci said as he walked to the door, he couldn't believe it when he smelled the scent of food on the table, "Oh, how come you cooked by yourself and didn’t order takeaway today? Are you planning to be a family cook?"

"Damn, the house is so clean, what happened to you? Before I came here, I even called a part-timer to clean up this house for you."

Su Jiu heard the sound and poked her head out of the room again to look at Sheng Tianci.

She tried to recall the content of the novel. This person was a small supporting role in the book like her father. He was a rich second-generation and had no role in the drama, but he was a true friend of her father. After his father got stuck, he helped a lot.

This is a golden thigh, the identification is complete.