56

"Dad, you promised Xiaojiu not to have this meaty stomach. Without your fleshy belly, you would be more handsome than the handsome uncle!"

Su Shengjing smiled, "Okay, Dad will exercise tonight to get rid of the excess flesh."

After getting off the car, Su Jiu did not forget to wave the driver goodbye. The driver said goodbye to the little wine with a fatherly smile. Su Jiu took Su Shengjing's hand and jumped out of the car.

When she was about to walk to the entrance of the corridor, Aunt Zhang suddenly appeared when they didn't know where she came out, so she didn't need to think to know that she was going to play mahjong again.

She walked fast. Seeing that she was about to hit Su Jiu, Su Shengjing hugged her quickly. Aunt Zhang glared at him viciously, "Oh, you crippled calf! You don't have eyes to walk? Someone comes over and doesn't know to go away?"

Su Shengjing immediately became angry, "Who the hell are you scolding?!"

"Who else besides the two of you? What kind of thing do you deserve to be fierce to me?" Aunt Zhang was shameless and proud, "You are a waste of money, you have no serious work, and you have come up with a wild child. You better reflect on it!"

"You f*cking say it again! Who do you say is a wild child?!" Su Shengjing's eyes were scarlet, and his eyes were burning with anger, and his face was terribly dark, he just frightened Aunt Zhang.

"Are you sick? You deserve to have no wife!" Aunt Zhang left angrily after dropping this sentence.

Not wanting to make Su Shengjing angry for that kind of person, Su Jiu took the opportunity to blow a rainbow fart, "Dad, you were so handsome just now! I really like you!"

Had to say that this rainbow fart was very effective. Su Shengjing's anger dissipated in an instant, and it was replaced by a full sense of accomplishment.

It turned out that it was such a joy to be a hero in front of his daughter.

After waiting for Su Jiu to fall asleep at night, Su Shengjing rubbed the ointment in front of the mirror, then put on his clothes to cover his sunburn. If the little girl happened to see it, she will surely ask again.

Su Shengjing smiled bitterly. He was once the hottest traffic star, but now he was going to fall to this point.

However, it was all because he was so arrogant and shortsighted at the time that he thought himself too highly, and as a result, he acted and offended others!

Entering the room, Su Jiu was already asleep on the bed. Her sleeping posture was also so well-behaved, she will not move or kick the quilt all night, which made Su Shengjing very worry-free.

"Dad..." Su Jiu whispered in her dream.

She dreamed that she had returned to the orphanage. The cold wind was bitter and the surroundings were dark. The crows were screaming on the dead tree. She curled up and sat on the corner of the wall, shivering, like a match seller. Like a little girl, longing for a warm place.

There was no need to go hungry or cold in that place, and there were parents and mothers who will treat her as a baby and love her instead of abandoning her in the orphanage...

Hearing her voice, Su Shengjing immediately went to bed. Seeing that the little girl was a little restless asleep, there seemed to be a trace of tears in the corner of her eyes, and his heart suddenly twitched.

Was she having a nightmare?

"Dad, mom..."

"Don't be afraid, Dad is here." Su Shengjing said, patting her back gently to soothe her.

As if feeling something, Su Jiu calmed down and slowly fell back to asleep.

Seeing her lovely sleeping face, Su Shengjing hadn't fallen asleep for a long time.

Xiaojiu must have wanted a complete family, but, he had no idea who the mother was?

The more Su Shengjing thought about it, the more he couldn't sleep, so he took out her mobile phone. He remembered that he hadn't watched Weibo for a few days, so he logged in. He didn’t know, but when he looked at it, he found that his Weibo had exploded again.