149

Su Shengjing was always worried that his daughter's temper was so soft that she would be bullied in such kindergartens. Unexpectedly, as soon as Su Jiu entered the classroom, many children recognized her.

"Wow! It's a little wine! She's been on TV!"

"I, I also watched a hot show, and my parents praise her for her cuteness!"

These three or four-year-old children don't have so much thought. They all thought that people who had been on TV were very powerful, and this new little sister was so beautiful, like a doll, and they all wanted to be friends with her.

The little boys of the Appearance Association were even more straight.

Seeing so many small milk bags all of a sudden, Su Jiu was so cute that she greeted them enthusiastically and told them about her experiences in the village after the end of the class.

The little milk bags were all attracted by her and felt like they had made an incredible friend. They were very proud and couldn't wait to go home and show off.

The first day Su Jiu came to the kindergarten, no one in the class disliked her. Su Shengjing's concerns were completely non-existent.

When school was over, Su Jiu’s new schoolbag was filled with sweets and various snacks given to her by the children.

Some young boys still huddled her, saying that their fathers had a car, should they send her home? Before Su Jiu answered, Sheng Zhiyan rushed over, pulled her to his side, and said aggressively: "I will send Xiaojiu Sister back home, you all go together!"

The teachers in the kindergarten were laughing at this scene, but Su Shengjing, who was standing outside waiting to pick up the little dumpling, was very upset.

Did this shameless little bunny treat his daughter as his person?

Su Shengjing walked over immediately, picked up her baby girl, and left Sheng Zhiyan who was still insisting.

Su Jiu was taken away, and the warm hand in Sheng Zhiyan's palms suddenly disappeared. He followed in anxiously, "Uncle, wait for me!"

Su Shengjing ignored him and got into the car.

Sheng Tianci sat in front, watching his elder nephew climb into the car hummingly, smirking at Xiaojiu, only feeling really disappointed.

He was like the stupid son of the landlord. Among the many young boys who like little wine, he was not competitive, okay?

However, Sheng Tianci didn't want to pay attention to him, changed his friendly smile, and asked Su Jiu, "Xiaojiu, how did you feel about going to kindergarten today? Are you happy? No one is bullying you?"

"No, the kids are very good to me." Su Jiu said, opening her little schoolbag, "Look! They gave me all of these!"

Su Shengjing looked at the bag full of snacks and candies, and knew that his worries were unnecessary.

Well, the little dumpling was really cute.

Su Jiu divided the snacks and sweets to Sheng Zhiyan, which spoiled Sheng Zhiyan. Sister Xiaojiu must like him, so she will share the delicious food with him!

When the car started, Su Jiu glanced out of the window inadvertently, and was stunned.

She actually saw the little villain.

He was wearing a brand-new school uniform and holding a schoolbag in one hand, standing on the street opposite the kindergarten, watching the car she was in leave.

The school where the little villain was located is across the street from this kindergarten. So, did he come to see her specially?

Su Jiu's heart was suddenly moved.

The little villain’s mind was actually very delicate, but he never expressed it easily. Many emotions were pressed in his heart, like a machine with no emotions.

She had known him for a while, but only saw him smile once.

Moreover, that smile was particularly short-lived.