4. MALL MEET

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So let's begin!!! 🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

Mew and his mom dad went to a mall name TRIMAX mall where they had an event of inauguration to attend for the sake of their business.

Where Gulf, Type, Mild and Champ were also decided to go to that same mall because mall had opened a new toyshop.

Mew and his family were busy with their event, where Gulf and type were enjoying their weekend. Suddenly, type wants to go to washroom.

" Papa, type peepee! " Said type telling that he wants to go to washroom.

" Ohh... Wait let me tell Mild that we are going there..... Mild!!!! " Gulf shouted his name because mild was busy playing with toys and champ was so done with him because mild was not paying attention to him.

" Whaaat??? " Said Mild.

" Me and type are going to washroom. We will be back. " Said Gulf.

" Wait!!! I have to go so let me take him there because I want to go too. " Said Mild. Gulf nodded. And they went.

" Well Gulf, you were telling me the name of the company where you are going tomorrow for that vacancy. " Said Champ.

" Yeah I forgot about that. Well, it's Jongcheevevat enterprises. They had release some vacancies. So I think I should give a try. I match with the employee requirements. " Said Gulf.

" Hmmmm, well I have heard about this company from my dad. It's good. You can work there. " Gulf nodded.

Meanwhile, after finishing, Mild and Type were coming back to Gulf when Mild realised....... Type is not with him.

Shittttttt.... Where is type????

It was a crowded day because it was weekend and unfortunately, Mild lost Type in the crowd.

" Typeeeeeeee.... Typeeeeeeeee where are you?? Typeeeeee!!! Typeeeeeeee!!!! " Mild started shouting and asking others for help.

Where Type was in front of a shop, crying loudly. Many people saw him but they didn't help. Type was so scared. He lost his unclo mii.

" Uncloo miiiii..... Papaaa..... Unclo cha!!! * ngaeeeee* " Type was crying so much when suddenly someone finally came to him.

" Hey.... Why are you crying? Did you lost your parents?? " Type nodded at that person.

" Ohh don't cry naa! We will try to find your parents. " Type's face immediately brightens and he hugged that person.

Type saw that person, mascular strong. Type got scared and looking horrifying at that person. Type took a step back.

" Papa said no trust on stralanger! ( stranger) . " Said type. Poor baby he was scared.

" Hey! Don't be scared. I will not hurt you..... I will protect you. Trust me. " Said that person by offering his hand ahead. Type felt like he can trust this person and hold his hand.

" Hehe.. You are really cute. Don't cry, let's find some mall manager for help. I promise,we will find your parents. " They were about to go when someone shouted from behind.

" Typeeee!!!! " Shouted mild from behind.

" Uncloo miii!!! " Said type and he ran into his arms, hugged him tightly and started crying. Mild was crying as well. Mild was feeling like he is so irresponsible.